War Prisoner Chapter 38

Title: WAR PRISONER

.

Author: 梨花烟雨(Li Hua Yan Yu) /Lê Hoa Yên Vũ

.

Genre: ancient, imperial, 1×1 & reverse attachment/ opposite attraction

.

Warning: Violent and Rape in early chapters

.

Disclaimer: I own nothing; this is for yaoi fan with no finance gain. Please support the original author in the full website.

.

---
War Prisoner Chapter 38

Wave after wave of peculiar feelings washed over him, emanating from his sensitive back entrance to sweep through his entire body. Su Yi clutched at the brocade mattress with a death grip and the knuckles of his fist turned white. How could this be? How was it possible that just because that body part was being teased and rubbed, his entire body was beginning to heat up uncontrollably, even his heart seemed to be giving a tremor in response to each and every movement of that finger. Don't tell me... Don't tell me that I was born with an inherently licentious body? Even when another man is... it will also... it will also respond with such a lack of self-control.

Su Yi was scared silly by these thoughts that were running through his mind, and then he proceeded to feel even more aggrieved and came to despise and repudiate his own body as well as himself. He berated himself for wasting that one chance he had to end his suffering; if he had acted faster, just a little bit faster, or maybe just a few seconds faster, he would have been able to join his country in death with an unblemished reputation and would never have had to experience the humiliation of his current situation.

When Su Yi thought about it, it occurred to him that Wanyan Xu is youthful and robust, and as an Emperor he was naturally the master of many palaces and gardens filled with numerous concubines, thus the matters of sex and love should have long become familiar and easy to him which accounted for the superlative level of skill he was currently displaying. Comparing Su Yi to him in this aspect was just like a martial arts contest between a tiny little infant and an eminent practitioner of that art; he was helpless and completely at the mercy of Wanyan Xu. He could only try to bunch his muscles up more tightly and the skin of his lips had been broken by being repeatedly bitten by both rows of his pearly teeth.

Bemused, Wanyan Xu lifted his head and said: "I'm trying to help you relax, but you have become even more tense, how can this be? Seems like I have no choice but to use this thing." So saying, he got up and walked over to a cabinet by the side of the headboard. Opening a drawer, he fished out a small box carved out of translucent emerald-green jadeite [2]. Upon further inspection, the box was divided into two layers when opened. Wanyan Xu scooped out a small amount --- about the size of his fingertip --- of an ointment that was the colour of snow. Going back to Su Yi, he again turned his attentions to Su Yi's back entrance.

Su Yi kept telling himself not to care, after all, this was a matter that only concerned flesh and blood, just another physical torment he must endure. But when Wanyan Xu started to explore that shameful area with his ointment-coated finger, Su Yi could not stop himself from instinctively trying to close that chrysanthemum [3]. Gently, Wanyan Xu slowly inserted his little finger into that cavity and rotated it a few times. With great difficulty, he managed to coax that narrow channel to expand a bit and then worked in his middle finger to probe deeply inside, coating Su Yi's intestinal walls with ointment at the same time. When he raised his head to look at Su Yi, he saw that his forehead was covered by a thin film of sweat, his face had turned purple from a combination of shame and pain, and his lips were stained with blood from having been bitten. But even so, he had not made even the slightest hum of noise.