Chapter 1

Your alarm beeps at you for 2 minutes and you finally decide to get up and turn it off. Your eyes took a minute to adjust to the brightness on your phone and you realize your late.
"Fück!"
You jumped out of bed and you hear your mom yelling at you to get up.
" Y/N GET UP YOUR LATE!!"
You grabbed some skinny jeans and a black tank top and a baggy grey sweater. You grab an apple ignoring your mom and run out the door.
Your just outside of the school and the bell rings.
" just on time."
You say under your breath. You get to class and everyone is staring at you. You sit beside your best friend.
" Y/N really late again?" Y/F/N she whispered.
"Oh shut up Y/F/N" you whined.
" I saw Thomas."
" YOU DID NOT!" You shouted.
You just realized how loud you said that you look at the teacher.
" Y/N principles office young lady!" He ordered. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your bag.
" see you later Y/F/N" you said unamused.
" byeeeee"
You walk to the principals office slowly and you notice someone's behind you. You turn your head and you realize it's Thomas and Dylan. You've had a crush on Thomas since grade 7 and now your in grade 11 and nothing has happened.
" hey Y/N" Thomas said.
You tried your hardest not to freak out.
"Hey..." You said shyly.
"where you off to love?" He questioned.
He just called you love! Your freaking out on the inside.
" principles office" you rolled your eyes.
His eyes looked you up and down.
"Ah I see your a bad girl" he said with a sly smirk. You blush madly.
Dylans just smirking looking at you. You can tell their up to something now. 
" I have to go.." You say backing up slowly. Thomas grabs you by the waist and kisses you. His lips are sweet and hot. You pulled away.
" what are you doing?!" You shrieked
" I know you want me" he started laughing so did dylan.
" I beg your pardon?!" You asked confused.
" Y/F/N told me your interested in me"
He spoke his words softly and he made you want him so bad.
"Fuck" you cursed under your breath.
" but... It's all good. Hit me up later let's go to a party" he passed you his number and left. Your still so confused about what the bloody hell just happened.

AFTER SCHOOL

You walked around the school looking for your best friend and once you found her she was talking to Thomas. She grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. You let it happen and you fell into him. You look up at him
" so how about that party? " you asked
He kissed you again.

The end

Hey guys that was my first one and sorry it's not dirty yet but trust me it will get dirtier