nostalgia {aaron gordon}

for : @DSAlcantara-

------------------------------------

It was Christmas Eve and you were rushing around the mall for last minute presents for the family. Being the forgetful type of girl you completely forgot to buy a present for your two sisters.

You ran into the crowded Hollister and bought your sister two shirts and a bikini that she had been eyeing for the last three weeks.

After you got done in Hollister, you ran up to Footlocker. You heard your phone ring. Immediately, you pulled it out of your purse curious to who was calling you.

You weren't watching where you were going when you bumped into someone outside the footlocker store.

Your phone went flying as you went plummeting down onto the cold tile flooring. Gosh this man must be made out of brick.

"Oh my -, are y-you okay? I'm so sorry." A deep voiced said. It sounded somewhat familiar. You looked up to see you high school sweetheart staring down at you.

Your eyes widened, and your mouth slightly agape. He has matured, physically anyways you thought as you took a quick glance at his body.

"Aaron, um hi" you smiled. His eyes widened when he realised it was you. "Lana, wow okay, hey." He laughed.

You lifted your hand up asking for his help. He shook himself out of his daydream and help you off the ground. You looked at your phone and thank God it's screen did not crack.

"You look great." Aaron complimented. "You do too" you smiled. He bit his lip. You saw his eyes take a quick glance which made you blush a little.

"You wanna get something to eat?" He asked. "Um sure." You smiled and began to walk to the food court with him until you remembered about the present you wanted to buy your sister.

"Oh! Aaron um I need to go to Footlocker" you pleaded. "That's no problem, I'll go with?" You bit your lip and nodded.

In Footlocker you found yourself choosing between two pairs of Curry 2's. Your sister had been pleading for new basketball shoes.

"I'll think I'll get the pink pair" you mumbled to yourself as you walked to the checkout. You placed it on the checkout desk.

"That will be $129, when your ready." The cashier said almost emotionless. You went into your purse but saw three fifty's been given to the cashier.

You turned around to see the one and only Aaron Gordon paying for the shoes. You were about to yell at him but were interrupted when he placed his finger on your lips which caused you to laugh.

The rest of the day that you spent with Aaron made you realised how must you missed him. You kept reminiscing on the old times and old memories that you created with each other.

"Listen I had a great time with you today, can I call you later?" Aaron asked. "Of course" you smiled. "Maybe I can take you out on date sometime, if your okay with it of course." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "I would like that Gordon. Until then." You said as you left the food court.

This boy got all these old feelings coming back to life.

-----------------------------------

Sorry this is so lame. But anyways sorry for any mistakes. Aaron Gordon is so perfect 😩😍. Vote and comment please 👌🏼
thank you
- vivienne ❣