Chapter 19

"No no no. I think I've had enough for tonight" I chuckled as Rostov tried filling my shot glass once more with vodka.

"What? Come on, you merely even touch any. To me what you had is barely warming up for the real drinks" Rostov chuckled as he refilled our glasses.

"I think this is the last one, I'm pretty sure I'm almost drank.... d-drunk by now" I laugh picking up my glass.

"That's it" Rostov chuckled picking up his glass as well. "Cheers".

"Cheers" I chuckled clinking my glass with his then downing the liquid.

I've been here probably near half an hour now, chatting and drinking with Rostov. He had bought me two drinks since I came in then he ordered a bottle of vodka and we've been downing it without any chaser. I already had 3 shot glasses and I was feeling a bit tipsy by now, I knew I needed to stop right now or else I'll be a worthless drunk soon and not capable of carrying out my plan or I'll probably do more damage than I had originally planned since I've came to realized that I'm a dangerous drunk.

"One more?" Rostov asked holding up the vodka bottle.

"No, definitely not. I'm cutting myself off for tonight" I said shaking my head as I chuckled.

"You're lost then" Rostov chuckled filling his glass again and downing it before turning and motioning on of his guys over.

When the guy had came he whispered something in the guy's ear before the guy turned and leave. I didn't quite catch what he said but I think he was asking him to go fetch something. I didn't quite pay too much attention to him in case he figured I was trying to hear.

"So how long are you in New York?" Rostov asked.

"I should be leaving tomorrow, have to get back to work you know" I said to him. "A girls gotta make her own money".

"Nice. Smart, beautiful and independent" Rostov chuckled. "Are all British women like you?"

"I really don't know, I can't speak for all British women but I'd hope so" I laugh. "It'd be unfortunate if they aren't".

"You Kath are really something else" Rostov chuckled.

"I hope that's a good thing" I chuckled before looking around. I noticed that his other man that was sitting at the table was also gone. "Uh, Where did your friends go?"

"He went up to the room" Rostov replied. "As for Ashton I'm guessing he found some girl.

"The room" I nod my head with understanding.

"Yeah, maybe we could finished this little party up there" Rostov said to me.

Ew

The guy is probably old enough to be my Dad, he looked in his 40's. I'm into older guys but not that old, Rostov wasn't bad looking in fact he was a good looking guy but he was definitely not and would never be my type or attractive to me.

"Maybe" I smiled and wink at him.

"How about now?" Rostov asked.

"Sure" I said to him. "Lead the way".

As Rostov got up and we were exiting the bar, I saw the guy that he had sent up to the room came back handing him something as we passed him. As we reach the doorway I almost had a heart attack. I saw Marc and Dominic sitting off the side near the exit at a table. I quickly ducked my head and grabbed on to Rostov's arm tucking the side of my face on his arm.

"You alright there?" Rostov asked looking down at me.

"Yeah, I just felt as if I was gonna stumble a second ago" I chuckled.