Bonus Content: Crushing So Hard

Wow! That was faster than I expected! You got the votes in a day! This makes me so excited, knowing you are loving this story so much. I really, really appreciate you vote and take part of the story. I hope you enjoy this short bonus scene form Will's POV.

Bel, xx

❅ ❅ ❅

William Stone's POV
Crushing So Hard

       It's late, all the other boys are sleeping already and I'm lying in my bed, the same bed I used when I was just a kid like them, the bed I always use when I come for a visit, but I'm not sleeping. I can't even try to sleep because every time I close my eyes, I relive what happened in the barn and the grin is automatic. I chuckle to myself, feeling like there's something alive inside of me.

I shake my head and laugh at myself, at this situation. It's funny how hard I'm crushing on Blanca.

Unexpected. Unplanned. These feelings just burst out inside of me and are consuming me.

More than her beauty, what kills me every time I see her is just how cute she is. When she blushes, when she looks at me with those doe's eyes, when she doesn't know what to do with herself, when I surprise her. Seeing her like that makes me want to hug her so tightly and never let her go, protect her at all cost.

I really didn't plan on kissing her, it just... happened. She was so close, it was just the two of us and I have to admit the idea had been rolling in my head already for a few days. I saw a chance and I held on to it for dear life.

I'm sure she also feels this tension between us, pulling us together. It's explosive and intoxicating, overwhelming and addictive. With Blanca it's always been tension, whether it was hatred, animosity or sexual tension, there's always been something strong going on between us. There's passion, burning between us, I'm sure of it.

When I see her... when I see her it's like every nerve ending is hyperaware, every cell in my body screams to get closer, to touch her, to tease her.

And now I've kissed her, and even if it wasn't the perfect kiss (come on, it was in a barn, surrounded by straw bundles), it happened, and it means it can only get better between us. I want to kiss her again, I want to get even closer, get to know her more, but I'm aware that's pushing her. She is dealing with a lot already and even if she feels the same way, I doubt that what's between us if one of her priorities. I can't just face her and ask her out or anything, it's too abrupt and insensible of me. It has to be natural, slowly so it doesn't become a shock for her. Besides, I'm sure she doesn't fully trust me yet. She doesn't know how my feelings for her have been changing for a while, I can't just expect her to accept this without some resistance. 

For my part, I know I want more. I really like her and I'm sure these feelings will just keep growing stronger the more I know about her, the more I let myself fall for her. I don't want to stop here.

"Ah," I sigh deeply, throwing my arm over my yes. "She's driving me crazy,"I laugh, picturing once again that kiss, sweet and clumsy, her blushed cheeks once we pulled apart, the taste of her lips still lingering in mine if I concentrate just a bit.

I grab my phone to check the time. It's barely one a.m., which means I still have many hours to go before seeing her again.

I don't know how things will work out in the future, but one thing I know is that the future will never come if I don't work on the present. If I want a future with Blanca, if I really want to pursue what's between us, then I need to focus on the now and be careful not to push her too much, just enough to make her come to me.

Princess, I muse internally, smiling as I can only thing of her. If you only knew I can't even fall asleep because of you.