TEN

"Britt, wake up!" Alice exclaimed running into my hospital room. I threw the pillow at her turning over on my stomach with a groan. "Come on, it's your last day out of bed now get out of bed," she begged. "Thanks for that reminder," I groaned.
   I finally picked myself up out of the small uncomfortable bed and grabbed the clothes I set out on the back of the chair last night. I slipped on the high waisted dark blue jean shorts and green shirt. I put on my navy blue converse high tops no bothering to lace them up and ran downstairs.
   "What are you wearing!" Alice screeched as I ran downstairs. "Clothes," I said running out of the door. "Where are you going dressed like that?" She asked. I turned on my heel to face her. "Jacob and its my last day to go and see him. You can dress me all you want while I lay in bed," I told her. She finally agreed, unwillingly and let me go.
   I ran to Jacobs house as fast as my human legs would carry me by since I'm sick it took forever cause I'm weak. "Jacob!" I yelled as his red house came into view. "Jake! Sam!" I yelled. The door opened to reveal him standing with a tight hurt on and big muscles. "Dude make. Your buff," I replied with a smirk.
    "What are you doing here pumpkin?" He asked. "This is my last day to see you. Then I go on bed rest. And then I'll die," I whispered the end. He picked me so my legs were wrapped around his waist. "Look at me," he said. I looked into his deep brown eyes. He was very handsome. Truth is, I've always had a crush on him.
    "I'll find away to keep you alive. Even if your a bloodsucking leech," he told me. I didn't realize I was crying until he willed the tears off my face. I don't cry in front of a lot of people. Only my family and close friends. Which are the Cullen's and Sam. I count Jake and Billy as my family.
   "I know it's a little late but I want to tell you something," he added. "What?" I whispered my voice cracking. "I have had the biggest crush on you since I was three and I still do. Britton Elise Swan, I have waited eleven years to tell you this. I love you," the words rolled off his tongue like sugar.
    "I love you too," I whispered into his neck as I hugged him.

     "Britt come on! We need to get you ready for the party," Alice groaned walking in the door from school. I let her drag me upstairs and get me ready for the party. I ended up wearing a strapless red dress with my blue converse since I refused to wear heels. Alice curled my hair but I wore no makeup. I didn't feel like feeling fake today.
    I waited in the den next to Emmett and Carlisle impatiently. I wanted to see my father one last time. This thought prickled tears at my eyes. "What's wrong, Britt a Mitt?" Emmett asked using my nickname he gave me. "nothing," I mumbled. He just shook off what ever he was thinking and turned to see my sister walking into the room. She quickly shot me a glare and turned her attention back to Edward.
Alice snapped a quick picture of Bella and Edward then we started presents. Rosalie have hers and Alice with no expression what so ever. Bella was confused when she shook the empty box from Emmett. I laughed at his joke. Then she opened Carlisle and Esme's. Of course her being Bella had to cut her finger.
It was like it was in slow motion. Rosalie picked me up and swung me around her so she stood in front of me before I even knew what was happening. Edward threw Bella into the glass table. Jasper was being held back by Emmett and Carlisle at the moment. I slowly looked around Rosalie and looked up at her for permission.
I ever so slowly walked over to Jasper, I was extremely scared but I still did. I put my hands on his face so he'd look me in the eye. "Hey, hey. Shh, it's just a little blood. Don't worry," I cooed. He snarled at me before he turned his head and bit me in the wrist. I let out a blood curling scream as the pain ran through my body.
Emmett dragged Jasper out of the room right before I fell on my back withering in pain and agony. Rosalie picked me up bridal style and carried me limp body outside. My vision was dazed but I could make out Emmett and Jasper fighting a few feet up head.
Rosalie set me down on the grass gently. "Emmett! Get over here!" She yelled to the boys fighting. "You need to suck the venom out," she told him as he bent down next to me. "Why can't you?" He asked. "Because I don't trust myself enough. Please baby. Do it for Britt. Do it for Jasper." She said.
Emmett picked up my small fragile wrist and put it up to his big mouth. His teeth sunk into me letting me let out another scream. Esme and Alice both ran outside to see what was happening. Emmett removed his teeth making me scream once more.
He dropped my wrist and looked me in the eye. "I did it," he gasped. The words thank you escaped my mouth right as everything went black.