All This Special Treatment..

-Next Morning-

Taraji POV

I woke up refreshed and happy. Last night was fun..i really had fun with terrence. I got up and got dressed to go to the gym. I looked at my phone and realized that it was terrence calling. I rolled my eyes playfully as i picked up the phone.

Tj- hello?

T-morning to you too

Tj- morning. Do you need something?

T- well i was calling you to let you know that i wasn't going to work today..I'm tired.

Tj- then who am i gonna work out with?

T- i don't know..i didn't know that you still could go if your personal trainer doesn't go

Tj- where are you anyways?

T- downtown..getting coffee

Tj- you gotta go all the way downtown for coffee?

T- It's better here

Tj- that's what i need right now..

T- want me to bring you some?

Tj- nah you don't have to ifyou don't want to

T- in that case I'll be there in 10 minutes

Tj- ok...see you when you get here..

T- ok.

He hung up the phone and i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. I have no idea what i'm getting all this special attention now, but it's suspicious. I took my shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

((take away the hat)

I laid on the couch on my stomach and it growled. I fixed some bacon and eggs and sat down watching the news. About 5 minutes later..terrence knocks on my door. I opened it and he walked in and gave me a hug. I pulled awaya nd he gave me my coffee. "Awe damn i forgot to tell you how i wanted it.." i told him. "Want what?" he asked confused. "The..coffee" i said giving him a look. "Oh..i brought some cream and sugar so you could make it how you want.." he said giving them to me. "Thanks.." i said as i poured some cream into my coffee. "I was gonna go workout..but..you know..since i won't have a trainer and all.." I told terrence. "Well sorry.." he said sarcastically. "Who peed in your cereal?" i asked him mimicking him like he did to me. "I would say something back, but i don't want to make you cry.." he said as he chuckled to himself. "Pfft you're not gonna make me cry easily.." i told him. "You cried easily when we were on the couch and in the pool.." he said looking away from me. "Yeah but- yeah but what?" he said cutting me off. "But the reason was different.." i told him. "that's the dumbest excuse i ever heard.." he said as he sipped his coffee. "Not as dumb as you.." i told him. "Takes one to know one.." he said shaking his head. "Why are you always so damn nice and then go right back to being a jerk!" i shouted at him. "It's your fault you get offended.." he told me. "It's your fault you're so offensive!" i shouted at him. "Why come everythings is a problem with you?" he shouted back. "You're the one who called me dumb" i said to him. "I wasn't calling you dumb, i was calling your excuse dumb." he said looking away from me. "But for what?" i asked him. "Because it's the truth!" he shouted to me. I started walking towards him. "You better get out of my face woman" he told me. "Or else what?" i asked him. "I'm warning you.." he said as i saw his eyes get darker. "I'm not going to fight you, I'm just sick of your bullshit! First you're making me confused as hell with always playing with my emotions, then you turn into the worst jack ass ever, i just don't understan-" i was cut off by him grabbing my waist and sitting me up on the counter. He stood between my legs and grabbed my face making me look at him. I was nervous so you already know what happened. He put his thumb on it again and his other hand slid down to my side. Just then there was a knock on the door. Terrence slowly backed away from my face and moved his hand. I got down shoving him aside and went to open the door. "Maybe you should leave" i told him as i walked to the door. "Ok then.." he said walking towards the door but froze when we realized thst it was zuri and natasha. Natasha eyed terrence and gave him a look. "Did you do something to hirt her feelings cause if you did I SWEAR TO GOD-"relax he was just leaving" i told her as i pushed him outside. "I didn't even do anything" he said as he walked away. "But run yo damn mouth to much so now you regretting it" i shouted from the door. "Wow..i guess you guys don't wanna go to the mall then.." said natasha as she flipped her hair. I saw terrence stop in his tracks. "I need to buy some things anyway so that's why I'm going. Not because of big mouth" he said walking back over. "You know what? Fuck you!" i shouted slamming the door.