Cas?

It was a typical Tuesday night. As you were reading you grown bored. So, you tried to close your eyes. You lay there wondering why you can't sleep. You really feel like talking but, you don't want wake anyone so you just lay there looking up at your green glow-in-the-dark stars catch your attention. You craved interaction. You knew you couldn't wake anyone just becaused you wanted to talk. You thought to yourself wouldn't it be great to not have to sleep. You were thinking in your childish voice How come Angels don't have to sleep but we do? Isn't it odd that Angels don't sleep?  That's right Angels don't sleep! You prayed lightly hoping Castiel would hear you "Hey Cas, I know you might be busy or something but, I'd really like to talk to you. No one's hurt or anything but, I'm just a little lonely." You look back up to the ceiling hoping you will hear a sudden whoosh sound. It's been three minutes since you called Castiel but heard no reply. You didn't take it personal or anything so once again closed your eyes hoping you'd fall asleep. Just a few moments later you heard your favorite sound. You jolted up with happiness to see Cas.

He smiled and said "Hello (y/n)."

You smiled and said Hi.

You blurted out before he could say anything  "Hold on I have something for you ", you ran down the dimly lit stairs to pull open the microwave grabbing a burger.

Castiel smiled at your actions.

"Just because Angels don't eat doesn't mean they absolutely  can't" you chuckled.

"Thanks (y/n) that really means a lot to me."

Castiel was really gruff during the day. He was serious but, he really let your guard down around you. He told you stories about him watching the earth many years ago. He told you about heaven (good and bad).

"What's the matter? Why can't you sleep? He said with a slight concern in his eye."

"It's Nothing really I just can't sleep it's one of those nights. .you replied well your voice turned to silence."

You asked the same questions just to get him to chuckle.

He sat beside you on your galaxy comforter.

"You love stars don't you (y/n), why?

"Sure do, why?"

"Because  (y/n) I want to show you these stars they're absolutely beautiful" he offered before he placed his fingertips on your forehead before he zapped you someplace.

You figured you should grab your jacket and a huge blanket if you're gonna star gaze.

With a single nod he placed his fingertips on your forehead.