attitude {stephen curry}

for : @wardellswifey

explicit content

------------------------------------

You sat there tapping the pregnancy test off the bathroom counter wondering how you would tell you husband, Stephen Curry.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard your front door being slammed shut which meant Steph was home.

You threw the test into the trash before running down to your husband.

"Hey, how was practice" you asked. You could tell he had attitude because he kept mumbling under his breath and wouldn't look at you.

"Steph, do you want me to pull you a bath or make you-" "Right now I want you to leave me the hell alone. So clingy" he said sternly but mumbled the last part.

You heart stopped for a moment. Steph never rose his voice to you ever and it was very intimidating. You started to feel sick so you ran to the bathroom.

"Gia! I'm sorry." He yelled as you ran to the bathroom with him following close behind you.

You got on your knees in front of the toilet. Stephen held your hair and rubbed your back. He kept saying how sorry he was and that he shouldn't have raised his voice at you.

Your face was pale so Stephen carried you to the bedroom and laid you on the bed. He helped change your clothes and got you an extra blanket. You suddenly felt a lot better. You knew it was some side effect of being pregnant.

"I'll join ya in a minute babygirl." He said before walking into the bathroom to take a shower or whatnot. You turned on the television and decided on some old re-runs of House.

"Gia!" Stephen yelled. You furrowed your eyebrows on why Steph was calling you. You dragged yourself out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

A wet Stephen stood there with a small smile on his face. You were wondering why he was so happy until you realised where his eyes rested.

"Oh, um, yeah I didn't know h-how to tell you" you said. His smile just grew bigger. He looked at you then pulled you close to him and kissed you with so much passion and love.

He wrapped his hands around his waist and began to walk back to the bedroom not daring to break the kiss.

He fell back onto the bed causing you to fall with him. He kissed your neck as he removed your shorts and then panties. He removed the towel that rested on his hips and pulled you under the covers.

He removed your shirt and began to attack your breast with kisses. His name slipped out of your mouth as his hand slipped down to your pearl.

He positioned himself at your entrance and pushed himself in. He then propped his two elbows at either side of your head. He continued to make love to you, whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Wet droplets hit your skin as he kept thrusting into you. He kissed you signalling he was close. Your nails scratched at his back telling him you were close.

"Stephen, I'm close" you moaned against his sweet lips. He kept hitting the perfect spot pushing you and him to your climaxes.

He collapsed beside you after your passionate session. "I'm gonna be a dad." Stephen smiled as he pulled you close to him before drifting asleep.

"I'm gonna be a dad"

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked it and sorry for any mistakes. Stephen is a sex symbol no joke 😍😍😍. Papi Curry. Vote and Comment 👌🏼
thank you
- vivienne ❤️