Wednesday 10-School and Babies

(Picture not owned by me... And again it's a screenshot,and also the picture you'll see later...also not owned by me)

(Andrew's P.O.V)
I woke up to see darkness... Since something was covering my eyes and I also heard giggling and laughing.

"Who turned off the lights?" I said.

"Ms.Yumi don't you think it's time to get the blindfold off of Andrew?" I heard a familiar voice say. And who was it you ask? Tiffany.

"I suppose" I heard another familiar voice say. And it was Aiko. I then got my vision back when someone took off my blindfold.

"Good Morning Andrew" Aiko Said.

"Class we welcome a new student today,Andrew John Garrett" She said.

"treat him nicely" she said.

"WHY AM I AT SCHOOL?!" I Said.

"Cause...you never went to University silly" I heard Tiffany say.

"BUT THERE THE SAME FUCKING THING!!! COLLEGE IS UNIVERSITY!!!" I shouted.

I looked to left to see a familiar face wearing the School Girl Uniform, Audrey? She was writing in a book that didn't look like a school book.

"Audrey?" I whispered.

"What the hell do you want?" She said.

"You're still mad at me about Celebration?" I said.

"Of course! Do you think I want to talk to fucking idiots like you?!" She said whispering.

"All I gotta say is....I'm sorry" I said.

She then looked up at me with a surprised look on her face and stopped writing in her book.

"I am a fucking idiot for what I had done,it was all my fault,and judging by how your acting towards me,I can probably tell your not happy with me,so I'll go" I said.

"Andrew...Don't g--i mean go ahead! You'll make my day even better" she said.

"Alright" I said getting up.

I walked towards Aiko's Desk and stopped where she was.

"I've got to go,I've got to get prepared for the date I'm gonna have with you" I whispered.

"Alright, I'll excuse you for right now just cause I love you" she whispered.

I walked out of the classroom with stares from students and Teachers but I didn't want to start anything so I just left The University. I noticed Kyu was right next to me and she was looking at me as if I was ugly.

"Your thinking of going out...like that?" She said.

"What a School Uniform? I think it's pretty nice" I said.

"But...you have bed breath,Uncombed hair,and everything" She said.

"But how am I gonna change and do all that shit?" I said.

"Trust me,it's on the tip of my fingers" she said.

She then tapped me on the head with her finger and I saw my clothes change into my other Clothes. A Tight (A/N:not cool tight) Black T-shirt,Black Denim Pants,Black Vans, and A Black Watch.

"There you go! Combed hair,Fresh Breath,New Clothes, which should equal to you being More Handsome!" she said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"It's my job Boss" she said smiling.

"Now who are you going to go see? Your Best Friend? Your "Gym" Partner? The Gamer Girl? The Cougar?" She said.