Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

                               ~~~~~ Kylie - New life changing Decisions ~~~~~

No matter how hard she tried, Rachael did not allow Kylie to decline her offer. Either Kylie was staying with the Smiths or she was staying with the Smiths. She walked slowly to Rachael's car after the store was closed the the alarm was armed. Kylie was thinking about how she could to get out of the situation without hurting anybody's feelings especially her new boss's feelings. When she least expected it Kylie was stopped dead in her tracks stunned to what she was seeing right in front of her.

Kylie had never seen such a beautiful car. The black paint so shinny she could see the reflexion of her surrounding as if it were displayed in high definition. Not even a dust particle could be seen on the car. It was just breathtakingly beautiful. Her old car was a piece of junk compared to Rachael's car.

"That was exactly my reaction when I first saw it." Alex said behind her also staring at the car with awe.

"What kind of car is it?" Kylie was never a car person. She only knew the basic models like Toyota’s and Ford's, not the luxurious expensive ones. She had never even been so close to an expensive car before until now. She remembered taking Gabe to a car show but she just liked to see what kind of crazy people attended suck events.

"That my friend, is a $200,000 2011 Aston Martin DB9." Kylie's jaw dropped to the ground. She looked at the car again with wide eyes. There was no way in a million years that she could ever afford to sit in an Ashton Martin. The car was pleasant to the eye but somehow sucked you in and did not let you go without you admitting that you want the car and only get the satisfaction you desire until you sit and drive your own $200,000 2011 Aston Martin DB9.

"Kylie get in we don't have all day!" Rachael looked at the scared girl and literally had to drag her and push her inside the car with all her things. Kylie just sat there trying not to touch or break anything. If she could not afford a meal, there was no way she could afford to pay something on a $200,000 car no matter how small that something is.

The leather seat was incredibly comfortable. The car somehow still managed to have the new car smell which did not help Kylie relax since it reminded her of how expensive the car is. Both the exterior and interior of the car were just amazing to look at.

Alex surprisingly sat in the back with Kylie instead if the front with Rachael. A huge smile came upon both their faces as they looked at each other. 

This is going to be a long drive. Kylie thought to herself closing her eyes desperately trying to control her beating heart and the urge to kiss the girl once again.

The drive was completely and utterly awkward. Rachael kept asking her questions she either did not want to answer or she simply did not know the answer to the the question. She didn't know what career she wanted to take since she had currently no stable income to assure she could afford one. She didn't even know what college she was going to. Kylie just lives day by day, trying to worry about tomorrow when tomorrow actually arrives.

"Well, I don't really know." Another answer to yet another hard question. This time Rachael got the point and dropped the subject.

Alex was staring out the window not paying attention to anything in particular. She seemed lost in her own personal world. Kylie also looked out the window and tried to also loose herself like Alex.

The night sky could barely be seen with all the city lights on, but Kylie imagined the night sky with millions of stars illuminating it. In her dream nothing was wrong. Nothing was out of place. She was happy here, her own personal heaven.