Chapter Twenty Two

I don't know why I just did three daily updates. I'll be going back to one update every two days or more. Turns out my course isn't done till the 7th of May grrr!

I'll have to take a week break or two when exams come! Also if you haven't checked out the new story 'Not So Natural' make sure to ^0^

Enjoy (Not edited)

-------------------------------------------

I HAD A DATE! 

THIS SATURDAY!

I couldn't get over how nervous I was. I had told Nick I would go if Seth allowed me. I was excited but so scared at the same time. He wanted to see a movie with me, then food after.

I looked up at the time, my eyes widening. I had spent five hours on this phone?! Oh my god. I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs, almost tripping.

Seth glanced up when I reached the bottom. I stared at him with frantic eyes, "I'm so sorry".

"What did you do?" 

"I- I totally zoned out. I didn't know how much time passed! I was not expecting that" I held the phone tightly in my hand.

"I don't care about that"

"I'll make food now, is there anything you want in particular?"

"Just a burger. Obviously make something for yourself too"

I nodded my head and hesitantly walked to the fridge. I placed my phone gently on the kitchen counter, awing at it's beauty.

I had a habit of getting attached to things.

-----------------------

"Here you go" I placed the plate on his lap.

"I could have come into the kitchen if you called me"

"You seemed busy"

"You kissed Milania last night, want to talk about that?" 

I removed my eyes from his and turned away, "Do not want" My back was toward him.

"Where's your food?"

"In there"

"You can go eat, you don't have to wait until I'm finished. Maybe you'd rather talk about last night on a full stomach"

I turned back to him, shooting  him a small look. He seemed to be in a good mood. Maybe now was a good time to ask. I swirled around to look at him, "Uhm Sir" He shot me a look, "Master?" His eyebrows only raised now.

"It's Seth"

"Seth" I announced.

"Hm?"

"Uhm... I was wondering if I could go out Saturday..."

His brow furrowed, "You're not a trapped animal here Evie. You can go out and be social"

"Really?!" I couldn't help but smile. He offered me a confused look at my excitement but just nodded my head.

"Thank you" I dived on him and hugged him before freezing, I jumped up and stumbled away, "I'm sorry"

He didn't say anything just watched me for a moment, "What do you have planned Saturday? Let me guess, you're going out with your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" I raised my eyebrows.

"The girl you kissed last night, Milan-"

"I was drunk" Oh no, would he be mad I interrupted him. Last time I did that to my old master, I ended up with a slap across the face.