[40] Favourite Thing You Do Together (MODERN AU)

Obi-Wan 

The two of you like hanging out at Starbucks and doing most of your work there. It's a place you go to calm down, to socialise, to work, to meet new people. You're regulars there, always known for your beanies and plaid shirts. You didn't really have a style until you melted into Obi-Wan's world, where you began stealing all of his self-proclaimed hipster clothing (his hoodies always seemed to be ten times comfier than your own).

Anakin Skywalker

Go to concerts. It's one of the most exhilarating things you have ever experienced, and you kick yourself for ever missing a band that's in your area. You've been to Warped Tour and small gigs in your local area, and you can't possibly say which one was better than the other. Mosh pits are your favourite part-- it's a place where you can be rough with others but, if there's any sign of injury, there's always multiple hands there to help you out. 

Luke Skywalker

Go on road trips. Luke has always been adventurous-- it's in his blood, after all. You've driven through the desert, which was your personal favourite, and even through Ireland on your trip abroad. You like discovering new things and posting pictures to social media to share with all of your friends, and to keep the memory alive forever.

Han Solo

Han works his ass off earning his pay for the two of you, but his job isn't the best paying. He always tries and treats you to nice things, but he can't afford much. You don't mind, though, so he makes the most out of it by taking you on priceless trips. Your personal favourite was when he took you up and sat by you at the Hollywood sign.