Thirty-Two Part 3: Fright Night

Jay

After I got off the phone from texting with Star I watched as my beautiful girl walked out on stage and started setting up her stuff. She was an amazing guitarist and I knew she would do wonderful even if she only had a day to practice and memorize these songs.

"Hey guys!?" A chipper female voice called.

At first, I thought it was the Bridget girl from earlier coming back for me to curb her possible flirting when I realized it was Jasmine.

What did I ever see in her? I asked myself.

I ask you that all the time...I still don't see it. My wolf conversed.

Jesus, I really was an idiot before Star.

Very much so. A little bit every now and then though too. My wolf said happily.

"Hey Jasmine..." Mat said glumly looking anywhere but to her as he wished she wasn't here.

"Why are you here?" I asked maintaining my superiority as Alpha.

Jasmine pouted-which was pretty unappealing-and tried to do a puppy face.

The only puppy face I'll ever fall for is Stars...or my sister's.

"Jay, why so harsh. Remember all the good times we shared her?" She asked tilting her head 'seductively' to the side with a pouty lip.

"I'd rather not. Now, I'll ask again what are you doing here?" I asked again just as harsh as the first time.

"Protecting our new Luciana. Is that a problem?" There was an edge to her tone.

I don't trust her... My wolf said.

Agreed. But I can't just go around accusing without a reason. So, for now let's watch our sexy girlfriend.

Umm, I like the sound of that. The only two things that sound better then that is 'Sydney, our mate' and Sydney's moans.

Thinking about our steamy make-out session last night and Sydney's moans did something to me down there.

Focusing on our girlfriend I saw that once Sydney got her guitar and her guitar strap on she went and started talking to the boy. While talking to the boy, he shuffled closer to my mate giving the impression of them almost kissing.

My jaw tightened and I felt my wolf's wild side start to come out. I grabbed onto the bar edge to keep myself in place.

"Jay, man chill. You know that Sydney's not like that."

I let out a soft yet deadly growl, "Mat hold me back-"

Mat immediately grabbed my arm and held me in place as I attempted to gain control over my anger.

Jasmine blocked my view of Sydney and tried to cradle my face with her hands. "Jay, Honey it's alright."

I growled louder at how she called me 'Honey' when that was Sydney's thing and it only sounded good coming from her lips.

Those lips which are inches away from the enemies.

I ripped her hands from my face and spat out, "Get out of my way."

"No." She said determinedly.

Someone yelled out, "Stop making out with the girl and get out with the show!"

Sydney stepped away from the boy wary of his actions. She turned and walked to her part of the small black stage.

I relaxed slightly knowing there was now space between the two, but I still hated that it happened.