Chapter 30: The Bride-smaids

"Jay." Erin looked at him funny. "You really don't want to do that..." She warned.

"What, this?" He jumped on her and started tickling her.

"Bwhahahaha," She burst into laughter, "st--p, stop! STOP!" She laughed out.

"I love you, but we can't have a wedding if you don't have bridesmaids..." He chuckled.

"I was trying to choose them, then you tickled me... and what about your groomsmen?"

"Easy. Antonio, Mouse, Will, and Ruzek." He admitted.

"So far, I have Gabby, Kim, Brett, and Natalie." She stated, "do you think that's good?"

"Yeah. Perfect. I can't wait til I make you my wife."

Wedding Day:

"You may now saw your vows. Jay, we'll start with you." The priest ordered.

"Erin. I don't know how to describe what I feel for you. I love everything about you, even the things I hate, I love. I wish I had enough time to say everything I love about you but there isn't nearly enough time. I vow to cherish every moment we have together. I vow to love us, Shay, you and every little thing that makes a difference in out life, for the better. I  vow to love you as much as I can and to always kiss you good night, and be there to kiss you good morning. I vow to always be by your side, for your tough times, and your happy times, and I will, I have. I vow try and make you the happiest you can be, just like you make me feel. I want you to be as happy... no, not as happy, even happier than you make me feel because I love you so dearly. I'm ready for our adventure to resume because our adventure has already started, and I hope and pray that we finish our adventures together, as one." Jay poured his heart and soul out.

"Erin, your vows."

"Jay. Hang on," She wiped her eyes because she had been crying. "I don't know how to compete with that. I love you, and I didn't realize how much I needed you until I almost lost you. You are my other half, maybe not the better half, but the other one." She giggled, "When you were paralyzed, it was rough, not just on you, but on me, too. I want you to know, that was just a tiny little rock compared to the big mountain we've faced. And we're still climbing, but like you said, we'll do it together, to the end. I love you, Jay, and love to me isn't just someone you want to marry and have kids with. Love, to me, is a relationship with someone. A friendship that builds, that has a solid foundation, that way when worse happens, better always marches up behind. After friendship, comes honesty. Being honest about your feelings. Then dating, and eventually breaking up, sometimes, which only makes you stronger. Because if you break up and you get back together, your relationship will only grow larger as my faith does in you. After that comes nakedness, releasing all of your emotions, being true to one another. Then you do everything together, and after that, you become one, you get married. And we're at that step and we didn't skip one, as a matter of fact, we kind of took our time, but we're here now, together, and forever. Now and forever shall our everlasting love shine a light through the dark tunnel that leads US to happiness. I love you." She took a deep breath.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

And so they kissed. And so they were husband and wife. And so, their family had become one.

Finally, actually married.