Chapter Twenty Five || Forward

________________________________________
Forward
Best foot first just in case
When we made our way 'til now
It's time to listen, it's time to fight .. Forward
Now we're going to hold doors open for a while
Now we can be open for a while .. Forward
Go back to your sleep in your favorite spot just next to me .. Forward, forward - Beyoncé
________________________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

"Y'all ready to do this shit?" I asked my right hand shooter, L and Slim as they sat next to me on the bench in the all black minivan we sported

"Y'all ready to do this shit?" I asked my right hand shooter, L and Slim as they sat next to me on the bench in the all black minivan we sported. All of us, plus about fifteen of our other shooters were strapped up and ready to go as we approached the one man's crib that had gave us our start and put us on the map. Losing Mitch and this deal was gone be crucial to business, but it was worth it in the end, so I wasn't tripping off the shit. It wouldn't be as easy to find a new connect that moved the way Mitch did, but I knew I could make some kinda shit happen for us.

"Nigga we ready, is you ready?" Lamar threw back over at me as he held his long rifle in his hands. I just gave a shrug of my shoulders and looked out the back window of the van, my mind all over the damn place. Nothing was to be seen, but wooded land leading up to Mitch's house. It was a nice ass place for a kingpin to rest his head at, it was too bad that he invited other niggas to the place where he laid at though, allowing this to happen, bringing death to his front door where his wife and kid was, or shit they once was.

"As ready as I'm gon' get." I responded and he nodded his head. The car soon came to a stop once we'd made it through the steel gates after entering the one special code he had assigned us for whenever we came over to his place. That had been another stupid move on his part but who was I to correct this nigga, turns out it was actually working in our favor so I had no complaints. I was just ready to get in here and get this shit over with, praying to God that Raegan was in the same condition she was when they took her.

"Good cause nigga we hea." Lamar said as he pushed at the back door to the van, opening it and hopped out. He had a big ass black duffel bag in his hands that was hiding the long rifle he had on him. I sported an all black hoodie over my bullet proof vest and had a couple of guns tucked inside of my waistband, as the two of us approached the porch. All of the rest of the shooters including Slim stayed put in the van until we made our way inside, that's IF we're able to even make it inside of the house without commotion.

We headed up on the porch and I stood in view while I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it. My hand rested on the gun on my waist as I heard all of the locks turn on the door and soon a female came into view. I figured she was the second wife or some shit he had told us about back at the restaurant. I gave Lamar a sly look and cut straight to the chase, trying not to give the whole shit away by saying the wrong thing to her. I needed her to stay calm.