hello

so here's the thing: I've been gone for a while and I made another account on wattpad and was writing stories and was gonna let this one die, ignore this story and let it just be an uncompleted story and I'm sorry but that's what I was doing because I hated it/hate it and don't know how to fix it. But honestly, I miss this story and writing it so I've come to a conclusion and I'm gonna delete this story, but rewrite it differently- how I want to. It'll be the same aspect and I'll have the same story, sort of, it's not gonna be the same exact words and it's gonna be a better story, hopefully. But instead of going back and trying to fix it, I'm just gonna rewrite it as a whole new story, (with the same title and cover, because I like this cover (: - so people know it's the same book- ok. So that'll start soon. And hopefully this way I'll actually enjoy what I'm writing and want to update. I'm sorry again, but you all know I hated this story and the last thing I wanted to do was write it. And I hate it because of how it's written and I still love the concept and the idea I had. Just want to portray it a different way.

If that all makes any sense... Hopefully it does. Alright. Bye bye. See ya soon.