Chapter 37 PRANKS PRANKS AND MORE PRANKS

(Bex's POV)
I thought I might spice up this party by pranking Lana, Ginny, Emilie, and Jen  with the help of Ari, of course. Everyone was sound asleep when Ari and I snuck out to plan this. "What if they get really mad at us" Ari says with a nervous tone. "Don't worry, it's all in good fun, it's also PAYBACK TIME!!" I say. "So what are we going to to do" she says with a huge grin. "I will take Lana for sure, if you did it, well you would probably get grounded or she would go in hyper - protective- angry- mother mode" I say with a nod. "Then I will take Jen and Ginny, but can I please help with Lana's prank, we need to make it record braking amazing!" Ari says almost jumping up and down. "The are probably going to sleep for a long time, so we can get some supplies" I say with my wicked laugh.
(Ari's POV)
Bex and I headed out to a Ride Aid to get fake spiders (Emilie's biggest fear) lots of silly string, regular string, toy mice, for Lana, and more junk food me Bex and me.
(Emilie's POV)
I woke up to use the restroom, and saw that Bex and Ari were gone. I started to panic, so I called Bex. " where are you" I ask there was a minute of random noises like the were fighting over who takes the phone. Then I heard Bex's voice. "Hi babe, we couldn't sleep so we went for a drive, sorry to scare you! Be home soon, go back to sleep! Luvs!!" Then she hung up. That was a bit strange, but I'm tired so I'm going to head to bed.
(No ones POV)
Bex and Ari snuck back inside and went to work. The wrapped the doors in string and added the spiders on it. Puts some spiders on Emilie's pillow and bed. Put a lot of  a huge real looking mice  right in front of Lana's face, so it's the first thing she sees.  Put all of Lana's bras and underwear soaking wet in the freezer, and silly a stringed all of them. The added some stuff to their beds so it didn't look like it was them. Then they each took pictures and fell asleep waiting for the rest to wake up. A while later they knew someone was awake but the shrill bloody murder scream of Emilie. Hearing that everyone woke up screaming because of there pranks. Lana took one look at all the "mice" in her bed  and screamed so loud. Jen screamed because Bex and Ari tied her hair  to her bed. Ginny screamed at the door of "spiders". By this time everyone was crying, Ari and Bex tried to stay calm or make it look like the boys did it. "WHO DID THIS" Lana said very angry. " It easy the boys, they wanted to ruin are time" I say quietly and making it look like I was going to cry. Then everyone called a different make, to see who did it. Even Bex and Ari just so it's not suspicious. "Josh said he didn't do it" Ginny said. " Fred and Sean didn't do it" Lana said. " Colin didn't do anything" Jen said. "And Bobby isn't even in this city" Emilie say. All four admitted to be sleeping the who time. By now Bex and Ari snuck downstairs to get away, and to eat. Up in the hotel room everyone figures out that it was Bex and Ari. They look around and they ARNT there so Lana call Bex's phone. Bex then put it on speaker phone. "REBECCA LEIGH MADER and ARI MARIÁ DIBASIO" Lana tells through the phone. Before she could say anymore Bex said "be right up sis, luvs!" They both head up stairs acting triumphant.
(Ari's POV)
When we got in to the rooms everyone looked like they were going to kill us. But be for anyone could say anything Bex said "we saw they had blueberry muffins, so we had to try them. Oh Lana you must have one, they are absolutely delicious" she said acting Sweet. "You just got pranked SISTA!!" Bex said in her gangster ascent. "And you goin' get busted" Lana replied in her strongest Brooklyn ascent. The. All 4 of them scolded me and Bex (Bex not so much. We then had to clean up the mess. "Wow someone is a fucking  kill joy, take a joke" I thought I said to my self. But I didn't. "Do you want to try that agin" Lana said quite annoyed. I didn't know she was right there. "I mean.. I love you" I said panicking.
We then left and when back to Lana's, because everyone left their cars there. I'm still very proud of my self. Everyone leaves and it's just me, Lana, and Fred. "Can you believe what this girl did" Lana said flabbergasted. "What what happened" Fred said confused. "Bex and I totally pranked all the girls!! It was really good!! We got fake spiders and mice, put Lana's bra and underwear in the freezer, tied Jen's hair to the bed, stuff like that" I said really excited. "Wow that takes  a lot of skill, good going kid!" He said while giving me a high five. "FRED DONT CONGRATULATE HER" Lana said in shock. "But babe, that's really good, you want some icecream Ari?" He said with a smile. "Your hopeless Fred" Lana said while flailing her arms in the air. Fred and I just start laughing so hard we both are on the floor.
I then got a text from Bex.
B- everything ok😂😂
A- ya😂 Fred congratulated us in our skilled work, and Lana jus flailed her arms up in the air full of defeat😝
B- good job partner 👏🏼
A- that was so much fun! Love you 😘😝
Another wonderful weekend with my quirky family, that I wouldn't change for anything can't wait to see what happens next.