Prince of Stride-Yagami Riku (One Shot)

Facts about reader:
-You is Fujiwara's Cousin
-Some OOC!
-Fujiwara is really protective about you.

~~~
Normal POV

You were on your way to library, wanted to return the book that you borrowed last week. "I wonder if there another book like (Random's Name Book)." You mumbled and you entered the library. The librarian saw you and smiled. "Hello (Nickname)-kun! Return the book already?" Your Senior, Ryunosuke* who checked some books at the counter. "Yeah. It's really interesting!"

You said happily made took the boaok from your hand and you walked to one of shelves, search for another book. "Hmm....I wonder which book that so interesting...?" You mumbled as you searched another interesting book. Suddenly, you saw the book that perked your interesting. "Oh, it's Rejected Mate! Finally I found it." You mumbled happily and tried to pick it up but it's far from your hand.

"Damn it. I....Can't....reach....Stupid height." You mumbled annoying and as you tried to get the book, you saw another hand took the book that you wanted made you blinked and looked at the owner's hand. "Is this book that you want?" The person asked with smiled made you blushed before took the book. "Y-Yeah. Thank you."

You thanked the person and started to walk away with the person who walked beside you. "What's so good with that book anyway?" The person asked and you looked at him. "It's about the fat girl who got bullied by her classmates at school, even his brother hate her." You told him and he nodded. "What about her family?" "What I heard that her family dead, leave herself and her older brother."

You explained as you gave the book to your senior. "Oh....That's interesting." The person said as your senior gave the book back to you. "Yeah. I know right?" You said as you took the book from your senior and walked out from the library. When you walked out, you two saw a brunette girl and your cousin. "Yagami, it's time to practice." Your cousin said made 'Yagami' guy grinned and nodded.

"Okay! Want to come with me?" The person asked and you smiled at him before gave a nodded. "Un!" The four of you walked together and you wrapped your arms with your cousin's arm made 'Yagami' guy and the girl looked confused when they watched you who talked happily with your cousin. "Umm...Fujiwara, is this your boyfriend or something?"

'Yagami' asked with blushed made 'Fujiwara' turned around. "He's my cousin." Fujiwara simply said made the both of them shouted. "EHHH!!!" You blinked and gave a politely bowed after you unwrapped your arms with your cousin's arm. "My name is (Last Name) (Male Name), Class 1-A. Nice to meet you. I'm Takeru's cousin."

You introduced made Yagami's heartbeat beating fast. 'What? Why my heartbeat beat so fast suddenly?' Yagami thought as the girl introduced herself. "My name is Sakurai Nana. And this is Yagami Riku. Nice to meet you too, (Last Name)-kun." When Sakurai called out Yagami's name, Yagami snapped out from his thought and bow slightly. "N-Nice to meet you too, (Last Name)."

Yagami stuttered made Fujiwara looked at Yagami confused while Sakurai smiled inside, knowing that Yagami and you will had started the beautiful relationship

~~~

It's been a week since you met The Senior which were Hasekura and Kuga along with The Sophomore, Kadowaki and Konihata. Kadowaki always challenged you played the shogi but you always win since your father was the champion of shogi in Shogi Competition. Konihata always helped you did the gymnastic along with Hasekura since he treated you like his own little brother.

You even met his sister that made you shivered when she forced you to wear the female oufits. Even Kuga treated you like a little brother. He always gave you a kiss on forehead or cheeks that made you blushed but you sometimes got used to it. Sakurai and you became best friend and you even sleepover at her house, to study when Sakurai sometimes asked you for some tips in her worst subject while she did the same to you if you had troubled with the least subject of yours.

Your cousin just doing his job but sometimes he overprotective when he saw Kuga did the kissing on forehead. About Yagami....You had crush on him. The worst were when Sakurai and Konihata found out and always asked when you're going to confess love to Yagami but you just blushed and ran away. Even same thing happen to Yagami with Hasekura, Kuga and Kadowaki.

When Fujiwara found out, he became more overprotective to you from Yagami. Today, you were studying at the library as your senior, Ryunosuke packed up his stuff before walked toward you. "Here the key. Remember, don't stay too late." "Okay! Thank you so much, Ryu-senpai!" You took the key and Ryunosuke smirked.

"I wonder when you want to confess to Yagami-kun." "R-Ryu-senpai!!" You shouted in embarrassment made Ryunosuke chuckled before waved a goodbye and went home. You continued to study, didn't heard the sound of door open and footsteps walked toward you. You startled when you felt someone covered with your eyes. "Who is it~?"

The person sang made you giggled. "It is....Sakurai-san?" "How come my voice similar to her voice?" The person pouted made you giggled more. "Hmm....Hasekura-senpai?" "Am not!" "Kadowaki-senpai?" "No!" "Kuga-senpai!" "(Nickname)!" "Hahahaha! It's Yagami-kun!" You shouted happily and the hands uncovered your eyes. 

"(Nickname_, that's mean." Yagami pouted made you giggled. "Just messing with you, Yagami-kun. So, what's up?" You asked as Yagami took a seat beside you. "Fujiwara ask me to get you. He said that your parents have some business that maybe in a month at America." Yagami explained made you nodded and continued study. "Why you study here? You can study at home you know." 

Yagami asked made you shrugged. "Just one of my habit, I guess." You mumbled made Yagami sweatdropped. There was silence until you asked. "Why do you here? Not like I hate it." Yagami looked at you, feeling nervous suddenly. "I-I want to tell y-you something." Yagami stuttered made you turned around to him but you felt your eyes widen when you felt a soft pair of lips locked with your lips.

When you realized what happened, you slowly closed your eyes and melted in the kiss. You wrapped your arms around Yagami's neck as Yagami wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him. The both of you broke the kiss and you put your forehead on Yagami's forehead as the both of you smiled. "I want to tell you that I love you, (Nickname)...."

Yagami confessed made you blushed and smiled. You gave a peck on Yagami's cheek and smiled more. "You have no idea I'm waiting for you to say that, Yagami-kun." You said softly made Yagami chuckled before gave you a peck on forehead. "Riku. Call me Riku." And you shared the passionately kiss.

Extended Ending

Yagami and you walked toward the gate of school, holds in hands with intertwined together. When you reached the gate, the first person who saw you and Yagami holding hands was Sakurai. "Wahh! You finally confess to him!" Sakurai shouted happily made Fujiwara looked at your hands which intertwined with Yagami made he glared at Yagami. "YAAAGGGAAAMMIIII!!!!" Fujiwara shouted made Yagami screamed and immediately let go of your hand and ran away as Fujiwara started to chase him.

Sakurai and Konihata congrats you, leave you a huge deep red blushed while Hasekura, Kadowaki and Kuga ran after Fujiwara, wanted to stop Fujiwara before he killed Yagami.

Next Chapter: Kuroko no Basket-Kuroko Tetsuya

My first time doing one shot story so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.