74

dan pressed phil's name and heard the call going. he impatiently bobbed his leg up and down waiting for phil to answer the phone and say anything really. tell him to go away, not talk to him, that he hated him. anything. he just wanted to hear phil's voice, because it was the only voice that could cut through the chaos that was dan's mind.

after endless calls, each time going straight to his voicemail, dan decided to leave a message.

"it's phil! leave a message after the beep," phil's voice sounds slightly robotic and dan takes a deep breath, clearing his throat before he begins speaking.

"hey phil, um, it's dan. i know you probably don't want to talk to me, but i want you to know that i am really sorry. i didn't mean to say any of those things, it's just that when i am sad or anxious i tend to say anything and everything and i am not saying that makes it okay," dan sighed, feeling a growing lump in his throat. "but i really, really, love-"

dan stops when he hears his door open with a screeching sound, the two men who were earlier sitting in his lounge, now standing behind his father. his mother stands far back, a look of pure hopelessness an guilt on her face, as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"what are you guys doing here?" dan sat up, confused, his phone clutched in his hand and he forgot that phil's voicemail was till on.

"look we give you one last chance, agree to go for therapy dan, or else," his father's voice was calm and dan felt angry and frustrated. he already had a lot on his plate, and therapy wasn't something he was very happy about.

"or else what?" dan basically growled, and his father just sighed, looking behind him and nodding his head. the two men pushed past his father, into the room and were constantly taking steps forward, towards dan and dan got off the bed, trying to get away from them.

"what the hell! step away right now!" he yelled as one of the men reached forward, grabbing dan's wrists. the man with green eyes pushed dan against the wall, and the blonde one got ahold of dan's shoulders. dan struggled in their grip but they were stronger and taller than dan.

"phil!" dan suddenly screamed hoping phil would at least hear his voice mail and look past what happened to help him. "are you listening? please help me phil i-" dan began but was cut short when he felt one of the men guiding his wrists behind his back, painfully tight. dan quickly pressed the send button, and let out a small gasp of pain, his eyes filling with tears once again.

"let go of me! dad! what the fuck!" dan screamed his phone slipping from his fingers and falling to the ground.

"it's for your own good son," his father reasoned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"for my own good? fucking hell dad i like boys! i will never like girls, why does that bother you!" dan yelled, thrashing around in the two men's arms as they pushed him forward. dan tried his best to hesitate, digging his toes in the carpet so they couldn't pull him but it was no use.

"shut up dan!" his father turned away, opening the door further to push him out of his room.

"mum please," dan begged when he came across his mother but she just looked at him with guilty eyes before sighing and turning her head the other way.

"you absolute pricks! i hate you both! why are you doing this?" dan's voice was shaky and stringy due to the yelling, and he could feel his throat closing up as tears slipped from his eyes.

"it's for your own good," his father said again, before the men pushed dan in the back seat of the black car.

--
5k!!!!!

(updates might be less frequent bc i have a shit load of tests coming up, sozzzz😅😅)