Ron's an ass

When we told our friends we were back together they were over the moon for us, George was glad he could finally hang out with both of us at the same time again. Marie was sour about it and came over to try and be a snake basically. Hermione looks so happy with Victor, they've been dancing and laughing all night, I'm so happy for her.

It's getting late and it's almost 11:30. My feet are aching and so are Fred's so we're just sitting in the entrance hall talking and cuddling. I'm leaning on his shoulder and he has his arms around me leaning his head on mine. "Fred?" I asked and he mumbled for me to go on. "Now that we're dating again and you know I like you and only you, will you stop getting angry when I hang out with Cedric?" I asked cautiously. He sat quietly or a few seconds before he gave a deep sigh.
"Okay, I trust you and I shouldn't have overreacted anyway." He said warmly. I smiled and pecked his lips.

We sat in a peaceful silence until it was broken by Hermione and Ron arguing. "How dare you, besides I can take care of myself." Hermione snapped at Ron.
"Doubt it, he's way too old." Ron said.
"What!? What?! That's what you think?" Hermione said and I could see she was getting furious about something. "You know the solution then don't you!" She continued, Ron just continued walking with his hands in his pockets casually.
"Go on." He said calmly.
"Next time there's a ball pluck up the courage to ask me before somebody else does, and not as a last resort!" Hermione said on the verge of tears, I slowly stood up so I was there to comfort her when all this broke down. Ron thought her comment was besides the point, Harry came over and she ordered them both upstairs to bed as tears seeped from her eyes. "They get scary as they get older." Ron said to Harry as they walked up the stairs. "Ron you spoiled everything!" 'Mione screamed at him and she broke down crying in the middle of the staircase. She tore off her shoes and threw them aside, I ran up to her and cradled her in my arms. "Ssshh 'Mione, it's okay. Ssshh, he's not worth it if he does this to you." I whispered soothingly to her. I nodded for Fred to see if he could go have a word with Ron and he nodded back in comprehension, he jumped up the stairs and made his way to the common room. I heaved her up and wiped away her tears. "Come on, let's go to the kitchens and have some biscuits and ice-cream. Fred's gone to murder Ron so..." She laughed through her tears and gave me a weak smile and a nod. I took her hand and walked down to the kitchens.

"Hello Miss Black, what can Pipper get for you?" Said Pipper the house elf, she was only about 2-3 ft and had the most adorably big ears that flopped down. "Hello Pipper, nice to see you again, and I told you to call me Annabelle." I said giving the small elf a hug.
"Nice to see you too miss Annabelle. What can Pipper get for you and your friend?" She asked in her squeaky pitch.
"Can we get some hot chocolate powder, cinnamon, whipped cream, sugar, milk and two mugs please." I said taking a seat by the big, warm oven. Pipper hurried off with some other house elves to retrieve the ingredients and I could smell the freshly baked Christmas cookies sitting on the side. Hermione sat with me trying to stop silent tears from falling. "It's okay to cry 'Mione, he was an ass and he hurt you." I said rubbing her shoulders and the house elves came back one by one to give us the ingredients. I began to heat up the milk with the chocolate powder in it, one of the house elves offered to do it but I turned him down because I didn't want to give them extra work to do.

At half 12 me and Hermione sat on my bed drinking our hot chocolate and eating sweet potato fries that I asked for shortly after making our hot chocolates. 'Mione stayed in my room that night and Angie came in and told us Fred gave Ron a black eye. 'That wasn't what I wanted you to do Fred! I meant talk to him about him being a complete ass to 'Mione, not beat him up!' I thought as I face palmed myself. We stayed up for a little bit afterwards talking about the beginning of the night and how magical the hall looked and how awesome it was that the freaking Weird Sisters played at Hogwarts!!! All in all it was a great night, mostly because I don't have to worry about Marie any more and that I got my Freddie back.