ELEVEN

Emmett's POV

"Thank you," she said so low a human wouldn't be able to hear it. It was barley even audible to a vampire it was so weak. Just then her eyes rolled into the back of head and she passed out. "Oh god what did I do wrong? Carlisle!" I screamed. Bella and Edward walked over to her truck.
"That's my sister," she gasped to Edward. "Since when do you care? You don't give two shits about her," Rosalie spat. That shocked me. She's never cussed before. Never.
Edward pulled Bella away and to her truck. Carlisle than our and straight lever to where we huddled over Britt's body. "What did I do wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, she's just to weak to handle all this right now. So her body shut down temporarily," he explained. "Let's get her back up to bed."
I picked her up and carried her upstairs to Carlisle's office which is now a hospital room. I set her down in the papery thin mattress and left the room. We all sat down at the kitchen table waiting for Edward to return for our family meeting. Jasper sat next to me breathing heavily staring at the ground in shame.
Edward ran inside about twenty minutes later. "Okay, let's start," Carlisle said. "We need to leave forks. I'm ten years older than I look and people are starting to notice. And it isn't safe for Bella here," "Or Britt," Jasper butted in. "Or Britt. We need to leave right after school tomorrow. That means we need to turn her tonight and fake her death tomorrow." Carlisle said.
"Go pack, we are heading to Canada right after school. And we're taking Britton with us," he told everyone. "What about bella!" Edward stood up. "We have to leave her. You can tell her tomorrow after school. We'll meet you up in Canada," he told him. It's hurts to think about doing that to Bella. Edward got up and stormed off from the table.
   "Go pack. We leave tomorrow," he told us.

It was time to go. All of the bags were packed. I feel bad for Britt. She didn't get to say goodbye to Charlie. I carried her out to my jeep as she let out an ear piercing scream which made me almost drop her. Rose sat in the front with Jasper in the back. I tucked Britton in tight strapping the buckles around her to keep her contained.
    Esme, Alice, and Carlisle followed in the car behind us. We pulled up to the familiar house and I got out and carried Britton inside and up to the hospital room which Carlisle already had set up. I laid her in the hospital bed. Today would be her first day in being in bed. The door opened and Jasper and Carlisle walked in.
    "She should wake up soon," Carlisle told Jasper after he fiddled with gathering some tubes and stuff for s few minutes. Both Carlisle and I excused ourselves from the room and walked to or rooms to unpack. Rose and I unloaded our stuff into our closer half of which was already packed by Alice.
     I sat down on the bed sighing from the long day even though I can't sleep I'm still tired. I pulled out my game controller for my xbox one which is already hooked up starting playing Black Ops 3. I was halfway thought the game when I heard something so soft only vampires could hear. The sounds of eyelids fluttering open, weakly. The only sound which was Britt waking up.

     Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been having kinda a rough time but things are getting better, a little. Thanks for reads. Luv you all!

     ~Lu~