Chapter 51: Concerns

"(Y/n), why do you look so pale?" The girl in question turned towards the soft-spoken male with a blank expression.

"N-nothing, nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?" She answered him with a wavering smile, forced onto her face.

"Because, for one, I asked why you're pale, not if anything's wrong. And for a second reason, you've been stirring an empty bowl for the past 3 minutes." (Y/n) looked down at her mechanically working hands to see the empty piece of plastic she had been circling with her spoon.

"O-oh..." The female placed the bowl down and rubbed her temple and glanced at the musician that was satisfyingly staring at her from across the kitchen. "Everything's fine Jin. Just a bit tired."

"Aww, is my angel feeling alright? Here! Let me give you a nice massage." Ryo approached the distracted girl with a welcoming smile and as he placed his hands on her shoulders, she shoved him away, dreaded at the touch that was dangerously close to her bruised neck. "(Y-Y/n)...?" The boy worriedly looked at the distressed girl and cautiously reached out to stroke her cheek to only have his hand slapped away.

"Don't touch me!" (Y/n) moved away from the blond, fearing he would discover the bite marks on her skin. And as Jin came close to inspect on the girl's frenzied state, she presented him with the same treatment.

'Good, she's properly resisting them...though this could cause me trouble if anyone finds out...doesn't matter, now my muse won't let them touch her.' He smirked as the girl isolated herself from the rest of the group to her own.

"Angel, are you alright?" Ryo sent her a concerned look to be responded with an unsure nod from the female.

"I'm fine..." Though this was far from the truth. The abrasion on her skin caused her great discomfort along with disgust as she could still feel the boy's teeth sunk into her flesh. She decided on distracting herself as a sickly feeling rose in her throat, so she proceeded to check on the pizza they were preparing.

"(Y/n), would you like to come and help me with the sauce?" The brunet offered the dazed female, only to be denied.

"When are the others going to be back?" The female was hoping to minimise the chances of being on her own with the dark haired pianist, and she was willing to accept the company of the other males in order for some solace.

"They'll be back in about 2 hours. Did you need something?" Ryo appeared by the girl's side, keeping a small distance away from the female so as to not alarm her further.

"No, just asking..." The boy tilted his head at her response and quietly leaned in, to privately talk to her.

"Angel, if it's because of what I did upstairs, I was just playing around." He shone her a bright, honest smile but the female ignored his words of comfort and continued preparing the toppings, only to have the male frown at her reaction, "If it will make you feel better, I promise not to do it again. Will that be enough?" He flashed her a noble grin and gave her the thumbs up.

"Ryo, please can you leave me alone..." She told him in a bland and tired tone, making the boy back away and return to his work with a disappointed sigh.

Time Skip

"Yes! I finally managed to cook it without burning it this time!" Ryo hopped on one spot in ecstasy at the sight of the finished pizza. "Ren, you owe me a juice box!" The musician chuckled and nodded in surrender at the male's success. "Jin, come and help me take this out, the others should be arriving any minute." The two boys worked together to take out the tray of the food and set it down on the desk. "Smells amazing...! Where's (Y/n)?" The happy boy looked around to spot the girl, but found no sign of the disappeared female.