Shot 二

He felt oddly out of breath. Normally, he could breath fine, but ever since he returned from his trip to visit his mom and siblings (which had been two days ago), Taehyung had been feeling worse for wear. As he danced with the other guys, he tried to keep himself from falling to the ground to rest, but his eyes started to seem blurry.

   Just when they were about to finish, his legs gave up from under him and he fell to the floor. All activity in the room stopped as the other guys rushed to him. Jimin and Jungkook helped him up.

   "I'm fine." he said, though his words came in pants.

   "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. "Does something hurt?"

   He shook his head, thought that was the greatest lie he had told so far. His outsides hurt as well as everything inside. It was really all he could do to keep himself from vomiting and passing out. The manager was in front of him before he even knew what was going on. He lifted his head a little and examined him, then he took out his phone and put it on his ear.

   Taehyung didn't know what happened next because his will was overpowered by his drowsiness.

...

   When he woke up, he was on a hospital bed. His head ached, and his body protested as he tried to sit up.

   "Ow!" He hissed as he laid back down to stop the throbbing pain in his head.

   "Thank goodness!" He heard a vaguely familiar voice exclaim. "He's awake."

   He heard a bunch of shuffling and before he knew it, he was surrounded by a bunch of people. He recognized all of them. Six of them were the other Bangtan Boys and the other three were his mom, sister, and brother.

   "What happened?" He asked.

   "You passed out during practice," Jungkook said. "You've been out for two days."

   "I probably just overworked myself," he chuckled. "I'm fine."

   "No, you didn't over work yourself," said another voice. One that sounded like his manager. "You had a slightly broken rib which was slightly poking your lung. What happened during your break Taehyung."

   He bit his lip and shared quick glances with his mother and siblings.

   "I took my brother rock climbing," He told the manager. "I slipped and fell a couple of times and I must have injured myself and not noticed."

   The manager looked at Daehyun with a raised eyebrow.

   "Is that true?" Daehyun nodded, though he avoided eye contact. "Ma'am."

   His mother grabbed his hand and squeezed it, but she nodded all the same.

   "Sir?"

   His heart race picked up. His step-father had been in the room all this time. If he had slipped in the slightest, Taehyung didn't want to know what his step-father would have done.

   "Yes."

   "Very well," the manager said. "Taehyung, you'll go home with your parents for two weeks, but you'll have a lot to catch up on when you return."

   His heart rate started speeding up again, causing the guys to frown. That damned heart machine...

   "You okay, V?" Nam-Joon asked.

   "Y-yeah." He smiled. "Just happy I get to spend some more time with my family."

   The guys smiled, but his mother and siblings could barely force a twitch of the lips. He looked at his step-father who stood behind the guys and glared at Taehyung discretely. He looked away from his step-father and instead looked at his mother who leaned down to kiss his forehead. His younger sister laid down next to him and hugged his waist. His brother sat on the edge of the bed.