XXII

I sit in my new office at the museum and I smile when I see Harry walking by, his smile bright. He holds a bouquet of flowers and walks in, my body getting out of the chair.

He hugs me and I hug him close, his lips pressing to the top of my head.

"Would you look at this office?" he says, looking around.

"I love it! I have a swiveling chair," I grin, pulling away to show him my chair. He laughs and smiles brightly at me, my body standing back up. He wraps his arms around me and sits, holding me in his lap.

"Do you like your job?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Harry, I get to see all these different artifacts. It's so cool," I smile, happy I've found my dream job.

"Look at you, my little history nerd," he grins, my hand holding his cheek while he kisses mine.

"I love it here," I say, his arms holding me close.

"Don't let the museum take you away from me, Luc. I quite like having you to myself," he whispers, making me laugh.

"I love coming home. Best part of my day," I start, then shake my head. "Actually it'd be the second best part."

He raises an eyebrow. "What's the first?" he wonders curiously.

"Waking up next to my fiancé," I whisper, kissing him lightly. I feel him smile and kiss me back, my hand holding his cheek.

"I honestly don't think I'm going to get used to you calling me that," he tells me, but I take it a step farther.

"What about when I get to call you my husband?" I then whisper, his eyes gleaming up at me.

"I think I'm going to look forward to the day I get called dad by our kids," he smiles, my arms wrapping around him. I'm so excited for whatever our future brings us, but I know we'll be together through it all.

"That's not happening for a while," I say, his head shaking.

"No we should get started right away," he laughs when seeing my expression, his behavior my favorite. Playful and cheeky Harry is my favorite.

"I still have a year of college," I say, his eyes rolling.

"So? You should see all the sorority girls that get knocked up by frat guys," he says, my hand covering his mouth. I feel him smirk against it.

"Sometimes I feel like you just want sex, Haz," I say, but I can't be mad at him. He's too good with words and can get him out of any hole easily.

"Sex with you is fun," he shrugs, laughing as I roll my eyes. He holds me tighter and kisses my earlobe.

"You're lucky I love you," I tell him, his smile gorgeous.

"I love my Luc," he grins, squeezing me before letting me go. I get up and he does as well, his body facing mine.

"I'm going out tonight with a few of my old teammates. Will you be okay on your own?" he asks, my head nodding.

"I want you to go out with your friends. Don't let me hold you back," I say, his lips pressing to my forehead.

"I love you Lucy. I'll be home around midnight," he says, my head nodding.

He kisses me then walks out, letting me get back to work. It's around six I leave work and go home, taking a shower before eating dinner. I walk around in my panties, a tank top, and Harry's plaid shirt. Our house is closed up and no one can see me, much to Harry's maintenance.

I lay in bed and read for a while before the garage opens, Harry coming home. He walks into the bedroom and removes his coat, smiling at me.

"Is this how you're going to wait for me?" he asks, making me smile. He climbs onto bed with me and kisses my neck, my hands holding his cheeks.

I trail my fingers down and remove his shirt, his lips meeting mine after. He lifts me up and starts removing the plaid shirt, then pulling the tank top up. He doesn't even taste like alcohol so I wonder if he even drank.

He removes his jeans and I laugh when he starts to peck around my face, his smile bright.

"I love you," he smiles, my hands holding his cheeks.

"I love you too, Haz," I smile, his hands removing my panties. Once his boxers are off, we make love and I hold him close. He's very attentive to me and I can tell this is different for us. We've reached comfort with each other that will never fade.

He holds me close the rest of the night and I feel so comfortable until I feel weird. I get up and walk to the bathroom, closing the door. I pull my panties down and my lips part, my hands covering my stomach.

We didn't use protection.

I don't know if it was intentional or not but it makes me scared to think that. I get dressed and I walk to the kitchen, writing Harry a note to tell him I'll be home in a few days.

Then I call Matt and he picks me up in a few minutes, my body numb of feeling right now. Why does it scare me so much to think I could be pregnant?

Harry's POV

I wake up and move my arm out to wrap around Lucy, but I stop when I don't feel her body. My eyes shoot open and I jolt up, ripping the sheet of paper off of the headboard.

Harry-

I needed to go for a while. Something happened and made me scared and I just...needed to be with my family and away from everything. I'm sorry.

I crumple the paper and yell, angered that she doesn't trust me still. Why can't she find shelter with me? I'm going to marry her and she still runs away.

Quickly, I get up and put on clothes. I grab my keys and run out to my car, driving to her aunt's house. When I knock on the door, no one answers for a while and I wait. Then the door opens and her aunt smiles at me, my heart deflating.

"I-Is Lucy here?" I ask, her face dropping.

"No. Why?" she rushes, my hand running through my hair.

"She left. Said she needed to spend time with her family," I sigh. "Where's Matt?"

"He's at his apartment. Or at work. Either one," she says, inviting me in. She grabs her phone and calls Matt and her face crunches into frustration.

"Matthew, where is Lucy?!" she yells, the argument beginning. I stand irritated and wait, her hand tossing the phone on the counter.

"She left," she whispers, my eyebrows frowning.

"Left?" I state, her head nodding.

"Lucy ran away."

----------

Hey Loves!

Sorry it's short but I have plans!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo