Chapter Twenty Three

(Not edited)

Guys, listen. Those images aren't Seth and Evie. I don't have people for them.
They were just for the people who really wanted them because they had no idea how to imagine them.

Evie also reminds me of Dakota fanning

It was the closest thing I could find. If you don't like or imagine them like that then ignore it completely.
Calm
Down.

*Cries* Doesn't this song remind you of Evie? How people treated her like sh*t and broke her but she's still standing?!

Enjoy

====================================

Today was the day!

I had spent all day yesterday basically being nervous and finding the right outfit.

Seth avoided me, and every time I went his way, he'd go somewhere else. I pushed it to the back of my mind, believing I was imagining things. I tended to do that when I was nervous.

I continuously glanced at the clock. Only half an hour left until Nick was here. My stomach flipped over at the thought and I almost wanted to squeal. I had chosen a dress, I had bought myself back when I worked for Tyrese.

It was a lilac color and reached just above my knee. There was a white lining across the top of the dress.The bottom, instead of being straight was kind of a crinkled design.

I sprayed 'so?' perfume then the deodorant around me. Sniffing the air, I took in the nice scent of candyfloss. I had a shower before hand as well as brushing my teeth.

The thought of him trying to kiss me popped into my head suddenly and my heart sped up. No way would he do it on the first date... was it even a date? He said it was..

I groaned at my annoying self. Picking up the small bag on the bed, I left the room excitedly, my iPhone in my other hand.

To say I was in love with the device was... well an understatement.

I almost skipped down the stairs before halting to a stop, crashing into the person that was making there way up the stairs. Being on a step above Seth, I managed to reach his eye level.

We watched each other before his eyes roamed my body, checking out what I was wearing. When his eyes returned to my own, he raised his eyebrows, "Are you excited?" His voice was rough.

I nodded my head, not saying any words.

"And you'll be okay?" It was clear he didn't care, he just made himself ask the question. Like he said, his father would kill him if anything happened to me.

I side-stepped him and walked down the stairs, "I'll be fine"

"How well do you know this guy?" I was surprised when he followed me down the stairs. He seemed curious at the whole situation as if shocked I had a date. For some reason that kind of hurt.

"I know him enough"

"Hm? Really? You never mentioned him, ever until recently"

"How well do I know you? And I'm living with you" I retorted before realizing what I said. I covered my mouth in shock. Okay, I deserved a slap for that one.

He watched me for a moment before nodding my head, "I suppose you're right in a way"

"In a way?"

He shot me a look, "I'm not the one trying to get into your pants by taking you on a date"

My jaw tightened and my breath hitched, "He's not like that, Seth"