When you think he cheats 2/4

Sorry for not updating just going through a rough time :)
@frosty_cupcakez

Kai: He was always out and took hours to reply to my texts. "Lloyd?" Lloyd looks up from his game and pays attention to me "what's up?" You start tearing up "a-am i a b-bad gir-rlfriend?" He grabs you and pulls you into a hug and does his best to tell you that your not a bad girlfriend. You go into Kai's room to find a book you lefts there, when you saw a pair of heels that didn't belong to you. Kai walks in and sees you and says hi, you turn to him with the heels in one hand and your other covering your mouth. With no words spoken you rip of the bracelet he got you and chucked it at him and walked out.

Cole: Cole was in a mischievous mood and wanted to prank everyone. First he got Kai by putting flour in his hair dryer, then he got Zane by gluing his switches, then Nya by throwing all her clothes on the ground, with Jay he stole all his tools but the worst was yours.
///your POV///
I came home from grocery shopping for the boys when I heard a girlish giggle that didn't sound like Nya. I investigate the sound and I open Coles door "Who are you?" The blonde NAKED girl answered with Coles girlfriend who are you. Cole walked in and I turned and punched him in the jaw and walked out.