#56 Let me leave (PART 3)

I got 20 comments on let me leave part 2 for a part 3 so I thought i'd try. Since so many of you requested it, here it is.

So basically if you haven't read part 1 and two you should go do that. but in the last part, you had written a note for Thomas telling him you were leaving and you did leave but you told Thomas not to look for you. so yeah.

________

Thomas's heart raced, salty tears fell against his cheek and he threw the crinkled piece of paper to the ground. He began to cry out loud, his soft cries began to turn into silent sobs and he put both of his hands on the back of his head, realizing what he had done.

His face scrunched up and his tears fell into the creases of his face. He looked around the house, anger and sadness filled him entirely when he spotted a shattered picture on the ground. It was Thomas and you at the beach, the day Thomas told you he first loved you.

It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue and there were hardly any clouds lingering in the sky. Birds flew above you, talking to each other in rapid conversations. The sounds of the waves smacking into the sand made Thomas smile. He knew you loved the beach.

He stood beside you, looking at the camera since a stranger was about to take a photo for you and him.

"smile!!" the lady said smiling and holding the camera up

You snapped your head to look at the lens and you smiled brightly. Thomas's arm was around your waist and his eyes were placed on your lips. He stared at you instead of the camera, he admired every flaw, every perfection, he loved all of you.

Thomas cried, his tears pouring out of him like a tap. He couldn't help but think that this was all his fault, because it was. You had left him, because he wasn't there for you when he should have been.

but he was gonna get you back.

He wiped his tears, stood up and grabbed his keys. He was out the door and in his car in less than a minute with almost none of his belongings.

he drove to your best friends house, quickly, speeding on his way there. Once he arrived, he jumped out of his car, almost tripping as he did so. He ran up to the door and pounded on it three times lightly then stepped away.

Your best friend Sienna stood there, a questionable look placed on her face. "what do you want?" She said eyeing Thomas up and down with a dirty look.

"wheres Y/N? you're her bestfriend, you have to know..." He stared at her, a spark of hope in his eyes. She could sense he needed you, badly.

"Her stuff's here, but where do you think SHE is?" She raised her eyebrows and placed her hand on her hip.

He thought deeply for a moment, trying to focus in on where you might be.

"the beach!" he exclaimed quickly and looked up at Sienna. Before Sienna could reply, Thomas was already gone. Jumping down the steps of the house and into his car, he went to turn the engine on but it wouldn't click, it wouldn't start.

He had no time to lose. He jumped out of the car again and slammed the door. He began to run, placing one foot infront of the other, jumping off the ground and running towards the direction of the sun.

Several minutes later, he arrived at the beach. It was hot out and sweat dripped down his face. He ran into the sand and looked around impatiently, feeling as if he didn't find you he would collapse.

Suddenly, he saw a girl, walking around below the wooden boards of the dock. He began to run to the girl, noticing her familiar hair color.

Once he was about 5 feet away, he stopped. Out of breath and out of time. "y-y/n?" He choked out quietly, hoping when she looked up it'd be you.

When the girl looked up slowly, her eyes sparkled a bit, and Thomas felt an instant pin of release as he knew it was you.

You picked your head up fully and looked at him in slight shock. "Thomas you cant be he-"

Before you could finish what you were saying, Thomas had already pushed you against one of the wooden posted and pressed his lips to yours. His lips were starving, craving yours. He couldn't wait any longer, even if you didn't love him, he needed you. if you didn't need him, he didn't know what to do.

You were in complete shock, your eyes were wide but somehow you couldn't resist. You melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck and guiding your hand to his sandy blonde hair. His lips tasted like sugar and his hands traveled down the side of your body, pulling you closer to him.

Soon, he pulled away. You were quite saddened by the lack of length in that kiss, but you couldn't complain.

"I-i'm sorry.." He stared deeply into your eyes, begging for forgiveness with a single look. "i love you- I-I cant live without you.. you're everything I need you-you're everything I want.." His eyes stared at your lips, craving your taste once again, but he held his unnecessary lust back.

You smiled slightly, you knew he loved you. You knew he wasn't lying.

"i'll do whatever it takes. I'll be home for dinner every night, i'll lay with you from the time I get home in the evening till the time I leave in the morning, i'll be there for you when you need me. just don't leave me" a tear slipped from his eye and ran down his cheek softly and slowly.

You nodded, gripping his hair slightly and staring at him* "i wont.. I wont" You slowly wiped away that tear with your thumb and removed your hands from his neck and placed them on his cheeks. "I love you.."

and with that, you kissed, you made up . 

but that kiss, that kiss meant everything. that kiss was a beacon

that kiss was a promise.

and Thomas wasn't going to let you leave.