Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 2

I waited for what seemed hours pacing in circles inside the little and slightly dark for my taste room. Mike hadn't given me a damn clue of what he was planning to do about what I just showed him. I could bet he was mad as hell, but he had been so calmed the entire time that I could only dread what was coming upon me. Just then I heard the door open again behind me.

-Jessica Marie Anston.

Ok, so this wasn't crazy as I thought. It was clearly suicide.

-Hey Nick. Your haircut looks nice, I greeted sheepishly to my coach that was standing a good yard apart of me luckily, wearing a murderous expression.

-"Hey Nick"? Is that what you're gonna say? Really?, he responded aggressively to my attempt of soothing the situation.

-No! I mean... I'm really sorry I didn't tell you before. I just didn't want anyone to be mad at me, I said on the verge of tears that had been resting in my eyes for what seemed forever now.

-If you didn't want people to be mad at you, you shouldn't have bought those goddamn things in the first place. Smoking Jessica? Smoking? What was going through your head?, he demanded an explanation I unfortunately didn't have for him.

-I just... Ugh I really don't know what was wrong with me back then, I said not being able to come up with anything else. I was honestly tired of making up excuses all the time anyways.

-I'm just glad you stopped. It's an awful habit you do not need in your 16 years old life, Nick said with what I sensed to be relief in his voice. He was really stressed out due to this smoking drama.

-Moving on then, I think I already showed you the consequences that would fall upon you if you ever dared to pick up a cigarette again Jessica... smoke it or not, Mike said taking the lead in this situation and the memory of that punishment made me shiver.

-We are however extremely glad you were open about your problem with us this time instead of hiding behind the bushes to have one, Nick added to his partner speech while throwing me a stern look that made me shrink in my spot.

-Does that mean I get spanked less?, I asked with a light of hope across my face but it was quickly shut down by my coaches in the room.

-Are you seriously asking that?, Nick fired in my direction and all of the sudden I felt too brave even when there were two people who'd beat my ass in a second, not sure who exactly so far.

-What? It's a valid question, I answered cockily.

-It's a valid question? Well I'll give you a valid answer, Mike said as I felt a strong grip of my shoulder guiding me to the small table in the middle of the room.

Ok now I fucked up. If Mike would be the one to spank me, then why did he had to bring Nick into this? We could have figured this out by ourselves as always.

-You and your smartass mouth SMACK SMACK always must have your way, don't you Jessica Marie?, Mike said as he placed two more hard slaps on my soon to be dead behind.

Since when they learned my middle name? It's so annoying.

-Finee I'll be quiet just don't add more please, I whimpered already fearing what was coming upon me that day.

-I won't for now. Now stay still, he said before raising his hand and bringing it back on my butt merciless.

I gripped the edges of the small table I was currently leaning over to avoid reaching back, thing I already knew pissed Mike very much. He was not thrilled with me by far to make him mad even further. So far Nick had laid on the wall besides me and I could only glance at him between smacks, when I wasn't squeezing my eyes shut to bear the pain.