75. When They Cook

Steve:

He's not the best cook in the world but he can make a few simple dishes. Usually he sticks to pasta based dishes and he doesn't cook often, but you appreciate when he does.

Bucky:

He very, very rarely cooks, but when he does it's really good. He's not the best chef in the world, but you absolutely love his cooking and it's one of your favorite surprises to come home to.

Pietro:

The only food he knows how to cook is comfort food, like baked Mac N' Cheese. You're perfectly fine with this though, because who doesn't love comfort food?

Loki:

Usually when he cooks, he's cooking with you. You teach him new recipes for all different types of food and help him cook them. Occasionally he surprises you by cooking one of the meals you taught him by himself.

Clint:

Clint's cooking is amazing, the best you've ever eaten and his cooking varies greatly so you're never bored with the dishes he makes. Honestly if the archer thing hadn't worked out he could have opened a restaurant.

Thor:

You tried teaching Thor how to cook, it did not go well. You ended up with broken cookware and you had to order in food that night. You did not try this ever again.

Tony:

Tony only knows how to cook breakfast foods, and usually you end up eating slightly charred pancakes and burnt hash-browns. It doesn't bother you in the slightest though, you're just glad he put the effort in.

Natasha:

On the very rare occasions that she does cook everything is burned. She tries, but honestly you're kind of surprised that she hasn't started any fires yet. Well, any major fires.

Wanda:

Cooking is partner activity for both of you. If either of you cooks at home it's always with the other and you are always trying new recipes.