We Just Got A Letter I Wonder Who It's From

* Yes the title of this chapter is in Blues Clues ... Don't judge my inner kid *

Chapter 4

1 Month Later

"Again!" The hybrids shouted at the young vampire who looked like she was going to pass out from all the running and training Samantha has put her through for the past two hours.

Dani let out a whine,"Sammy, this is too much for me." And it was. Dani had drops of sweat going down the side of her face. Her bones were aching while her lungs were hurting. In all, Dani felt like shit.

"Dani you're a vampire," Samantha pointed out as she placed her hand on her hip. "Your kind can handle this."

"I'm ninety-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. My body is not properly well for this."

Samantha chuckled,"Alright fine. You can take a break but make sure you practice the moves I taught you today because you'll be needing it. You better give me all you got because we're sparring tomorrows." At that, the hybrid left the vampire who quickly fell to her knees, breaths of panting escaping her mouth.

"She's putting you through a lot, isn't she?"

The vampire removed the cold refreshing drink away from her lips and stared at the werewolf who was leaning against the tree with a smirk plastered on his lips. "More like hell," Dani corrected, taking a sip of her water afterwards.

Dani rolled her eyes,"A lot doesn't even began." Before Samantha started training, the vampire felt, useless. She felt as if she was a child compared to the hybrid and the wolves. She felt utterly weak, like she needed someone to come and rescue her.

She hated that feeling. She wanted to feel stronger than that. She wanted to feel powerful.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, Samantha put us through the same thing she's putting you through," he sat down beside her.

Dani scoffed,"Oh goody."

"I probably have it worse. I don't turn into massive werewolves like you guys do so I'm sure you had it easy." As much as it disgusted the vampire to admit but she would rather be a shape shifter then a cold blood thirsty demon. To her, it seemed as if they had it easy. Sure, they could still die but it's their choice to chose whether they want to start aging or not. For her, she wasn't given any choices, she was stuck, frozen the way she is for eternity.

"It was a bit hard for Samantha to train us in our forms since she can't phase but she managed to teach us in the end. She taught us more in our normal forms. In case something bizarre were to happen to our phasing, then we would all know how to fight while being in our human forms," Derek explained. He remembered how hard it was for him as well as his pack to keep up with the hybrid and the crazy training she put them through for months. For someone her size and age at the time, she sure knew what she was doing when it came to fighting or training.

Dani snickered before getting up from the ground, Derek following in pursuit,"Thanks for the story. I'm going to go take a shower."

Before she could start walking away, Derek grabbed ahold of her arm cashing the vampire to turn around,"Uh, I-I can walk y-you back to the house, um, I-if that's what you want. Don't want you tripping over something or anything."  Derek mentally slapped and punched himself as he realized how stupid he sounded. He has never stuttered this badly before. The only time he has was with Samantha but aside from her he's never been like this, especially to a vampire. But he couldn't help it. When he was around the young vampire he felt, weird. A good weird. Apart from her awful vampire smell, he found Dani attractive. Not in the physical way, in the mental way. Dani wasn't like the girls he talked to, again aside from Samantha. She was more of an out going kind of girl. Sometimes she's shy but in other times she isn't. She was different.