Chapter 30

Y/n

I sigh, looking at the text Camila sent me. I didn't wanna see her or even talk to her, but she's having my baby again.

"Here's some chocolate pancakes!" Lexa yells. I look at her and she was holding a plate with pancakes.

"Thank you." I say. She smiles big and walks to her seat. I look back down at the text. I don't know what to say. Should I go? It's for the baby so of course. Fuck it.

Y/n- okay, I'll go. I'll pick you up at 1.

I set my phone down and start to eat the pancakes infront of me. I look up at Lexa who was eating her pancakes but also making a mess.

"What are you doing Princess?" I ask. She's look up at me and smiles.

"I'm eating pancakes."

"I know, but your making a mess." I grab a paper towel and hand it to her. She wipes her face and the table.

I look up at Lauren who is eating but standing up.

"Can you take care of Lexa? I have to go with Camila to the clinic." I ask.

"I can't, I have to meet up with Justin." I roll my eyes. Their cute and everything but he can sometimes get in the way.

I nod. "Now I have I ask Dinah." I breath out. I haven't talked to Dinah since we fought. So much to do today.

"Good luck with that." Lauren exclaims. I roll my eyes and finish eating my pancakes.

I walk to my room and take a shower. I grab new clothes and change into them, I fix my hair a bit, and walk out of my room. I walk to the living room and Lexa was sleeping on the couch.

I pick her up and lay her head on shoulder. I walk out of the apartment and into my car.

Dinah's house

I pick Lexa up, since she was still asleep and walk towards Dinah's house. I haven't called her but, hopefully she takes care of Lexa.

I knock on Dinah's door and wait, she opens the door and she looks at me then at Lexa.

She puts her hands out to get Lexa, and she closes the door. I stick my foot out to stop the door from closing all the way.

"I'm sorry, I screamed at you okay? I was in a horrible mood and place. I didn't mean to yell. I just need you to take care of Lexa for a few hours while I'm at the clinic with Camila." Dinah opens the door all the way, and looks at me tiredly.

"It's okay y/n. I'm sorry to. I shouldn't have made it seem like she was right and you were wrong. I'll take care of Lexa however much time you need." She smiles. I smile back and nod my head. She closes the door and I walk back to my car. I start the car and drive to Austin's house.

I slowly breath in and out. I call Camila so she can come outside.

Calling.. Camila😌

"Hello?" Camila says.

"Hey, I'm uh outside."

"Okay. I'll be right out."

"Alright bye." I hang up and look at the door. The door flys open reveling Camila. She looks decent.

I look at my phone acting normal. I hear her footsteps coming closer and closer. She opens my car door and gets in. I look at her while she's getting her seat belt on. I smile just looking at her. Even though she's my ex, and she broke my hear more then I can count she's still really beautiful.