Chapter 11: Surprise!!

A/n First off..... Dedication. This dedication goes to... Marie-Bryn!!! Thanks for all of the votes and comment. You are really kind and I really enjoy having you be such an interactive reader! Second, I really hope all of you are enjoying the  story, I'm really sorry if you don't like something that happens, however I will not change my story in a way that I can't enjoy writing it. Without further postponement, the story!

----------
* the actual dress shopping:at the store*
Walking through all of the stores I see an endless view of dresses.

The first store we go to is by the food court.
Angel walks to the side with short dresses. I walk to the side with long flowing dresses. I see a sea foam green dress with a one shoulder and sparkling bodice. I don't look good in blue but I know that angel would look great. I grab the dress and put it in an empty changing room. I find Angel and tell her to go into the changing room and try on the dress inside.

I walk over to the couches inside of the changing rooms and sit down. I grab my Phone to see that I have a few texts, one from Taylor,one from Brent, and one from Tyler.

Tyler: hey I have to leave, sorry for only staying for a short while but coach needs me back. Miss you already. Until next time.

Me: that's ok I'll miss you. Do good!

Taylor: Hey, meet me at your locker tomorrow. It's important!

Me: ok I will see you then.

Brent: hey girl how's it going. What color is a
Angels dress? I need to see if I have to buy s tie to match.

Me: If she picked the dress that I like it will be a sea foam green color. Maybe a little. more blue.

I put down my phone and look around for shoes to match Angel's dress  while I wait for Angel to get out of the changing room. I look at the clock and see that I have a lot of time to find a dress. And hour or two.

I hear the door unlock and walk over to it. She slowly walks out and she looks great. I knew she would.

"You know, when you told me to try this on, I thought you were crazy. Then I tried it on, and I look pretty good. I think I'll get this one." Angel says hugging me.

"Well that's cool, here are the shoes that have to go with it." I say when I pass the box with white lace heels over to her.

She slips them on and her eyes light up.

"I can see Brent and I at the dance right now!" She runs over and hugs me.

"Thank you. You are great! I'm so excited! We have to find you a dress now!"

She thinks for a second pieces her thoughts until she says " I saw a dress I thought would look good on you at overdressed. I saw shoes too. Oh I know you'll love it, come on!"

She says dragging me through the mall. I don't mind because I haven't found a dress for myself yet.

The store Is huge and has every dress known to man. It's color and style coordinated. It's in order of the rainbow on the color filled side and the other colors are group together with white the first color you see. At the back of the store are accessories. Shoes, purses, headbands, Belts, you name it they probably have it.

Angel pulls me towards the front of the color section. She walks into an aisle between orange. She walks toward the area that they have two piece dresses. I stand there and wait for her to find what she's looking for.Angel walks back to me and shoves the dress into my arms.

"Go change, I'm going to get you shoes and stuff."

Angel walks away and I turn to the changing rooms. I walk into one of the stalls and close the big black door behind me. The dressing room has a normal mirror and a 3 sided mirror. I set my dress on one of the hooks to hang things on. I find chair in the corner and sit in it while I take off my socks and shoes. Then I strip of my other clothes and put on the dress. The top ends right under my chest and the bottom start at the bottom of my rib cage.

The top of the bottom half has jewels around it like a belt. The top has an orange- pink top that shapes to fit my chest and then a sheer jeweled top over it.

I put my messy hair into a bun and look at myself in the mirror. The dress fits me well and if I wear heels it won't get dirty on the ground.

I walk out of the dressing room and see Angel standing there with gold heels that look like they can out of a fairy book. I love them to say the least.

I slip on the shoes and look in the mirror. I feel beautiful. I don't feel beautiful  that often.  The dress and the shoes surprise me. I didn't think I would like them, but I do.

I change and Angel and I leave the store, bags hanging from our fingertips, containing the beautiful dresses and shoes.

------ school the next day-------

I walk to my locker and get everything I need for my morning classes. I close my locker and lean against it, waiting for Taylor like I said I would.

Starting to get uncomfortable just standing in the hallway I pull out my phone and play a game where I dress up a penguin.

"Really, a penguin" Taylor says.

"Well you were taking forever, I wasn't just going to sit here and do nothing." I say.

"Ok well I just wanted to walk you to class." Taylor says walking in the wrong direction.

"Ok, well it's this way." I said laughing.  We walk to my first class and when we get here I say 'thank you' and  sit down at my normal desk. My desk is in the middle of the classroom.  I wait for my teacher to start the lesson.

"Today we will talk about......" I start to tune them out and don't pay attention until I hear I knock at the door.

Taylor was there and you could say I wasn't expecting what happened next......

------
A/n hey guys sorry for leaving you with a cliffhanger but I choose to so whatever.

The contest is still running so come up with a character if you want.

Love you all. Until next time.