Chapter 15 - Happy Ultrasounds and Fearing Messages

**Months Later**

[Mike's POV]

Jaime came out the hospital two days after he woke up.

He's been on our side ever since.

Ari had to go home with Katelynne while we continued the tour, which ended pretty much later on.

Ari was due in a few weeks, and today we find out if we are having a girl or a boy.

We've all decided names and narrowed it down to two.

If its a girl, we'll name her Katrina. If its a boy, we'd name him Harry (so i'm a Potterhead. Sue me!).

I swear, it feels so weird knowing i'll be holding y own kid soon. Being a dad must be interesting.

If Kellin and Ronnie can do it, then maybe i can, too.

Me, Jaime, and Ari waited in the waiting room when they called us.

We talked about how her pregnancy was going and then it was time for the ultrasound.

They put the cold jelly on Ari's tummy and then moved the wand thingy around as we saw our baby, already growing.Everytime i hear his/her heartbeat, i feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

I looked over, seeing Jaime wiping his eyes.

"Saw that," i smirked.

"Shut up," he snapped, his voice breaking a bit, making Ari giggle as she patted his back.

"So are we having a boy or a girl??" Ari asked.

"Mr. Fuentes, Miss Preciado, you are having... a girl," the doctor said happily.

I look down at Ari to see her smiling. I could tell i was smiling ear to ear.

"A baby girl, Ari," i said.

"I know," she said excitedly.

Words can't describe my happiness right now.

[Vic's POV]

"Boy," i said.

"Girl," Tony said.

"Boy," i said.

"Girl," Tony said.

This has been going on since Mike, Jaime, and Ari left. Tony and I are placing bets on what the baby's going to be.

After a while we were interupted by a crash not far from where we sat.

We jumped and saw the window had a hole smashed in, and a brick laid in the middle of the glass mess. 

"Vic," Tony said quietly.

I carefully approach the glass, noticing a note on the brick.

I pick it up and open the note, reading it.

 I'm coming back.
This time i'm getting something worth more
Better watch out, bitches!
-Nate

I froze as i showed the note to Tony.

Nate's after us?!?!