Prologue

A dark and evil chuckle resounded inside the room. The laugh bounced off of the pale colored walls. Two men were in the room. One on top of the either. A blond sat ontop of an injured raven. Red marks swirled around the blond's arms, legs and upper body. They ended at his neck. His black clothes covered most of them. His sleeves ended at his shoulders, and his shirt ended before his torso.

Two pieces of black cloth was wrapped around his legs, near his feet. A sleeve went up to his elbow, and stopped. Another sleeve, on his right arm, went up towards his mid-arm and stopped. His eyes were cold and lifeless. It was unusual for the blond. His golden hair fell all around his shoulders, and his bangs perfectly framed his face. The other man however, was different. His skin was untainted with red marks.

His dark black hair was a mess all over his head. However, it still framed his look perfectly. His navy blue uniform was torn, exposing his white under shirt. Blood seeped through it all. His eyes were open, in shock.

The two stared at each other for a bit, before the blond placed a gentle kiss on the raven's lips and whispered, "I'm sorry...."
How had this all happened?

Hey guys! Sorry it's a little short! But, I wanted to split this idea into two chapters XD anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!