Please Read

I know I've been answer yalls comments and all put I'm going to put this book on hold for a little.

Yes, I have worked on some of the next Chapter 'Will You Follow Your Destiny?', but something happened Wednesday that my mind just cannot process right now.

Wednesday night, we took my dog, Lily, in and put her down.

She was an amazing dog, and I've been with her my whole entire life.

She was there when my mom was pregnant with me, and my parents had to put her brother (seriously her brother from birth), Joejoe, down as well.

Lily would watch me when I was asleep as a child and up to now.

She would carry her own McDonalds happy meal and wouldn't eat it until we said, and would listen to all over our demands.

She would always jump onto a tree that split down the build (splitting into two trunks) and would bark at squirrels.

When my father chopped down that tree, she still jumped onto the cut trunk.

She would never swim in the pool with us, but would go into the first step that was about two inches deep.

When we moved, she would run around the small backyard and look for squirrels.

This is all things she did....

A few chapters ago, I told you to pray for her after her near-death situation, but today she is actually gone.

I miss singing her song

Lily, Lily oh why am I so blue
Because I love you I don't know what to do
The world is filled with puppies
But none as sweet as you
Lily, Lily I adore you

Now that she's actually gone, I know how true that song is.

With my other dog, Charlie, he's reckless. He jumps on the table, barks SOOOOOOO loud. But I'm told to treat him like a Prince, now that Lily is gone.

It's hard to see the dog bed she slept on, two of them actually. And her dog bowl that now sits on top of the shelf so we won't see it. The pictures of her in my bedroom. Her stuffed animals that are scattered around the house. The pink bear that's decapitated from when she was little...almost every little thing reminds me of her.

I'm told that the pain will go away. Most of my family have or will go(ne) through this pain.

My grandparents, losing one dog, leaving his brother behind.

My Aunt, though months later she got another dog, well two.

My Grammie, who's gone through lots. Having a dog with heart problems now.

My Neighbor, who's dog is like my own, is suffering with a dog who has cancer, the vets not being able to cure it, and she's not eating.

All of my family have dogs, none having cats, and dogs have more of a personality that makes you miss them so much.

Cats may have that attachment, but I've never had one so I wouldn't know.

Will you all please pray that she's in heaven (don't if it's not your religion) and that she's ok.

Thank you all, and please understand that I might not post for a week. Maybe sooner or maybe longer.

Leave comments, please vote, and don't forget to check out my other works.