- Addiction 2 -

2
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

Putting up the cleaning supplies, I let out a deep breath. I've been cleaning for hours and I had no idea what time it was. Since the sun is setting outside, it's probably five o'clock.

Orlyndo doesn't get off work until seven-thirty tonight, so that'll benefit me into taking a nice shower and catching up on Chicago Fire at home.

Making sure everything was organized, I went in the guest room to change into my spare clothes. Untying the strings from the back, I took my apron off as well as my maid outfit. I hummed lyrics to Acquainted by The Weeknd while taking my time to put on my jeans.

"Where are you going?"

I gasped, seeing Orlyndo undoing his white dress shirt.

"Home" I said simply, feeling weird as I stood in front of him with unbuttoned jeans and a black bra

"Your shift doesn't end until-"

I scoffed, "But I finished cleaning your entire penthouse"

Shit, fuck, dammit.

My eyes widened at the hardness of his face. His grey eyes seemed amused, but infuriated because I cut him off. Pursing his lips, he took off his shirt and tossed it on the bed in swift motion. He took long, yet quick strides to walk up to me.

"Do you want to be fired?" He questioned sternly

I shook my head while looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Answer me"

"No sir"

"Then don't interrupt me when I'm speaking to you" He seethed

Gazing at his broad shoulders, I only nodded, "Okay"

He stepped out of my way to let me get my hoodie so that I can leave. Sighing, I put it on and hurried out his room. I slipped on my black high top Converse, then got my bag.

Searching through it, I tried to find my keys. I frowned, not seeing them after several minutes.

"Um, okay?" I mumbled to myself, looking through the mini slots

Slow ass, Netflix is waiting for you.

I groaned as I tossed my bag on the floor and got on the couch to look in between the cushions. My breathing quickened, the adrenaline going through my veins because I was in a hurry to get home. I definitely did not want to stay here for two reasons.

1. This man likes walking around with no shirt but with sweatpants on.

And 2. He's an asshole.

Soon, the living room was a complete mess. I refused to be here tonight, but then again I wouldn't mind. Wait, I would mind.

Where the hell are my keys?

Hearing rattling, I got excited thinking I found them. My eyebrows clashed together, listening to the rattling increase. Straightening my posture, I turned around to see Orlyndo play with my keys in his hand.