(16) The Langstons

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! I'm dedicating this chapter to asoola8 , that_geek_girl_gabby and Dollyaankie !!

If you guys have read the first book for the 'The Bad Boy Inside The Suits" series, which was The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit then you are probably thinking that the end is near............ BUT YOU BETTER DELETE THAT IN YOUR KAWAII BRAIN BECAUSE DAAAAMN, ADAM AND EMILY'S ADVENTURE IS NOT EVEN NEAR THE END! They're not even halfway through... I'm blaming my short updates of short chapters by the way XP So long story short, this wouldn't be a 25 chapter with a prologue and epilogue kind of book. This would probably be longer.

So thank you for the reads, votes, comments, adding my book to your reading lists, sharing this through the internet or verbally with other people -TECHNICALLY, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I love you guys... so much!

Anyways, enjoy chapter 16 ->

P.S There are visiiiiitoooors!

---------------------------------------

"RED!"

A girl, scratch that, a woman with beautiful blonde hair and charming blue eyes ran towards us.

She's so beautiful that words cannot even describe her!

I watched as she ingufled Adam in a tight hug and laughed loudly with him.

I stood outside the car awkwardly, I even shift to my other foot from time to time.

I mean what would you do if you see your friend, no, body guard reunite with the -probably- love of his life?! I literally feel like I'm the third wheel right now.

If I knew that he was meeting with someone he loves right now, then I should've gone to the mall alone. Like this shit head actually chose to see her first before my safety! I mean, OUR safety!

Hmph, not being bitter and all, but she's probably rude.

"Hi!" Her somewhat-in-a-way annoying voice called out. My eyes widened when I noticed that she was waving at me.

Okay, she's not rude.

I walked towards them slowly and offered her a small smile. "Hey."

"Red! Introduce me to this fine young lady!" She grinned.

Red?

And wha-? She doesn't even look like she's older than me! 

Adam rolled his eyes and muttered, "Fine young lady my ass."

I glared at him while this mystery lover of his laughed whole heartedly.

"This is Emily Sanders." Adam pointed at me.

The beautiful woman gasped and whispered, "Is she related with Franco Sanders?!"

Pushing the hurtful rusty taste off my mouth, I answered on behalf of him. "He's my grand father."

Her eyes widened in shock.

Wait, she knows about that. Well, if she's his lover, then of course she would. She's probably scared at me.

Then she grinned at me.

She whaaaa-?!

Why does she have to be nice? It's easier to hate her like that. Wait, why do I have to hate her in the first place?

She continued grinning at me, "I'm Chloe Langston, nice meeting you."

Langston? Why does that name ring a bell? Even her face looks familliar, as if I've seen her in magazines or newspapers. Then again, she's a typical-but-really-not-typical looking blonde.

Well, whoever she is, she's probably dumb as fudge. After all, she's blonde. (I'M NOT BEING A RACIST!)

As if reading my thoughts, Adam boasted about her, including, "Chloe here graduated in Liverpool. Nice, huh?" Okay, LIVERPOOL?!

Fine, I'm taking it back, I guess she's not anything  but perfect then. She's beautiful, she's smart, she's hot, she's blonde, she's perfect! She's everything I'm not.... Not that I care, cause I really don't.

Adam's a lucky man.

"UNCLE ADAAAM!" A little voice came from behind Chloe-The-Great.

By then, an adorable little boy with missing teeth and cute nose, cute eyes, cute- a perfect little boy run towards us. Talking about perfect, he looks like Chloe. It's probably her little brother? Cousin?

HE'S SO ADOOOOORABLE! I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS!

"Charlie and the chocolate factory!" Adam laughed, hugging the little guy.

I stared at the two males with pure admiration.

There are times where Adam looks cold enough to kill a person, and there are also times where who looks like a huge fluffy teddy bear while playing with a little boy.

"Adam!" A voice boomed behind Chloe-The-Great. "You didn't tell me you were visiting us." By that, a familliar god-like form walked to where we are now.

Looking straight to his face, my jaw dropped as realization hit me like bricks.

Adam faced him and grinned, "Reed-"

"HOLY MACARONI IN CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE!" I screamed as I ran towards him. "IT'S REED FREAKING LANGSTON!" I gasped as I turn towards Chloe-The-Great, "AND OH MY GOD! IT'S CHLOE FREAKING LANGSTON!" Then I gasped and faced the little boy, "AND YOU MUST BE THE CHILD SHE WAS CARRYING 7 YEARS AGO BUT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE MEDIA FOR SAFETY AND PRIVACY!"

I can't believe that I didn't realize that it was them!

God-like Reed Langston raised an eye brow while Chloe chuckled and the little boy brushed me off and continued playing with Adam.

"I'm taking that you're a big fan of wrestling?" He asked.

"Big fan? IT'S MORE IN THE LINES OF I'VE STALKED YOU SINCE I WAS 12 BECAUSE MY DAD LOVES YOU!" I looked at their little family in awe. "You guys are like the Kardashians!" Realizing what I said, I faced Chloe, "Not that I'm saying that you look like you're taking surgeries like how you take your meal; you're absolutely and naturally gorgeous."

Knowing that they hid a secret from their little son, I whispered, "I even know that you've done illegal underground fights!"

Both of their eyes widened before laughing like crazy.

"You really are a fan of us, huh?" Chloe-The-Great asked.

I nodded furiously.

"Well, I bet you want tea?" She offered nicely.

"I usually don't," I waved off, "But since it's coming from the couple personally made by cupid, then why not?"

She chuckled before calling everyone inside the house.

I watched as Charlie run inside the comfy looking house.

"You're a fan of illegal underground fights?" Adam asked beside me.

Facing him, I nodded. "For Reed Langston, aka LANGSTER then yes. But I prefer wrestling though."

He raised an eye brow, "You've never heard of RED?"

"I know the color." I rolled my eyes.

He frowned, "No, I mean, the Red."

The Red? Is he high?

I shook my head no.

He continued, "The Almighty Red? Hot Fire-y Red?"

"Nope." I shook my head, "Are those other type of colors too?"

He glared at me before stomping inside the house.

Hmm? What's wrong with him?