Everything from Giant Spiders to Wood Elves

I woke up as soon as I hit the ground. I was covered in this horrid, sticky, stringy stuff with dwarves landing around me left right and centre.
I'll be damned if Bombur lands on me, I groaned in my head as I did my best to get out of whatever was tying me up. Two figured came over and cut me free. Within a few moments, Aleron and Thorin were helping me to my feet. Suddenly, a great big spider landed a few feet from us, clicking its pincers menacingly.
"Du Bákár!" Hollered Thorin, drawing Orcrist from its scabbard on his back.
Holy Valar, I thought to myself. I drew my own sword and ran to help him. We were all exhausted, the spiders venom had taken its toll. Bombur ended up pinned under a spider at one point, quickly solved by the dwarves by pulling the creature's legs off. All the dwarves fought like the warriors they were. That was until something unexpected turned up...
~{<>}~
Wood Elves. They leapt through the trees as if they were running along a road.
"Bloody show-offs," I growled to myself as they tackled the spiders around us. As soon as they were finished dealing with the spiders, they came to us. We were herded up like sheep and searched. I slapped one guard when he tried searching the waistband of my leggings. Suddenly, a familiar face came striding over.
"Prince Legolas," I snarled at the elf.
"Lady Eleana, how nice to see you again," said the elf, clearly ignoring my harsh gaze "Though I wish we had met in better circumstances."
"Indeed," I growled, my eyes turning the bright yellow of an angry Skin-Changer. Legolas frowned at me and went to one of his men, who was holding Orcrist. Legolas began to speak of the blade in Elvish, weighing it up in his hands.
"Where did you get this?" He asked Thorin, pointing the blade at Thorin's throat. I let out a warning growl, battling every impulse to transform.
"It was a gift," Thorin said truthfully, for he had told me that Gandalf had given it to him back in the troll hoard.
"Not only a thief, but a liar as well," snarled Legolas before barking to his guards. That was the last straw, I transformed. I leapt for Legolas, claws at the ready.  Something crashed into me, pinning me to the leaf covered ground. I turned over to see Thorin face leaning over me.
"Calm down," he whispered. I did as he asked and turned back into normal form. Thorin smiled weakly.
"Now there's that pretty face," he smiled before being roughly hauled to his feet by one of the Elven guards.
"Don't touch him," I snarled, pulling myself to my feet. The guard loosened his grip on Thorin a tiny bit, clearly a little intimidated by my fierce appearance.
We were all herded into a group, the guards stationed around the perimeter. Kili joined the group after a narrow escape from three spiders. He kept glancing at his saviour, a redhead named Tauriel. He seemed to like her, which put Aleron on edge. With a shout from the Elven guard at the front, we were marched off to the Woodland Kingdom.