.21|Woozi

Woozi walked back into his classroom, trying to clear the thoughts of Mingyu out of his mind.

Thoughts of Kim Mingyu led to thoughts obout Lee Jiwoo, and thoughts about Lee Jiwoo led Woozi to thoughts that he shouldn't have.

Woozi sat in his seat, words replying in his mind.
The only thing he could think was 'its my fault' over and over again. He didn't even notice Hoshi slide into the seat next to him.

"What happened?," Hoshi said, grabbing both of Wooz's hands and proceeding to swing them around.

Woozi sniffed as he shook his head, attempting to smile.

"You were crying? Tell me what's wrong," Hoshi said concerned as he kissed the top of Woozi's head, before pulling him into a hug.

Hoshi grabbed Woozi's hand, before pulling him out of the classroom and leading him up to the roof,"Tell me what's wrong," Hoshi said, his hands now resting on both sides of Woozi's shoulders as the set on a nearby bench.

Woozi took out his phone, and tried his best to type despite his trembling hands.

"When i was in middle school, Mingyu was best friends with my older brother, Jiwoo. He always used to hang around our family, and he tried talking to me, but I talked very little. I wanted to sing with my brother, but it can't happen now because hes gone, and I couldn't even talk anyways.

Mingyu knew what dreams me and Jiwoo had, so he told us to go for it, he even said we could start a trio, but my dad wanted me to be a doctor, and my brother the same. I told him I didn't want to and he completely cut me off, ignoring me.

He put all his faith into my brother, and Jiwoo drifted away from Mingyu and I, while me and Mingyu grew closer.

Woozi's hands were trembling just thinking about the situation that he was typing. He tried his best to contain his feelings.

Jiwoo started hanging with the wrong crowd and one day they were playing on the school roof. They dared Jiwoo to stand on the ledge on one foot and try not to fall and Mingyu told him not to, but he did. Mingyu grabbed him, and held onto him when he slipped.

Woozi stopped typing, and whiped his face.

Hoshi looked at Woozi in awe. He had no idea the other had a brother, or that it was his dream to sing.

"A-and M-m-m-mingyu called f-for me to help him, b-but i. . .i s-stood there l-like an idiot," Woozi went on. Hoshi wrapped his arms around Woozi, who was now weeping, and struggling to speak somewhat coherent words.

"I didnt move, a-and he fell and d-died be-because I couldn't help him," Woozi muttered, his head burried in Hoshi's chest, and Hoshi wrapped his arms around Woozi's waist.

Woozi hated thinking about Jiwoo. His dad blamed Jiwoo's death on him and Mingyu, and he felt his mom just pitied him.

He also hated thinking about Mingyu, the boy who happened to take his "first" of almost everything.

His first friend.

His first date.

His first kiss.

And his first love.

He hated that Mingyu came back, when he tried his best to forget about him, and the the relationship they once had.

But Woozi felt that that was all in the past, because Mingyu was not the one he had feelings for anymore.