jealousy • blake griffin

I love making you jealous but don't judge me
I know that I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing
That ain't nothing
I'm just jealous

----------

Bea and Blake make a conscious effort to do things together as much as they can; despite Blake's busy basketball schedule. Even though Blake had a by week, he has back to back traveling for two weeks. So, today Blake figured he would take Bea out to the batting cages because he's been telling her for the longest he would take her.

"I'm excited to do this with you today," Bea says as they walk side by side holding hands.

"Same, I've been saying that I would bring you here and I finally am." He pulls her closer to him, kissing the top of her head.

"You've been bragging about your baseball skills. I just hope you weren't all talk." She replies, smiling up at the six foot ten man.

The couple walk up to the counter to rent a batting cage, bats, and helmets. Luckily, they'd gotten there a little earlier in the afternoon so it wasn't as crowded as it is when it's late. As Blake and Bea are getting ready to bat, a young man that works at the facility comes up to them.

"I'm Elijah, your cage attendant. I'm just going to be walking around and checking in on you guys from time to time. Tell me if you need any help," he waves, not fazed by being around a celebrity.

Although, it could be because Blake has decided to let his facial hair grow out, and he's wearing sunglasses.

"Thank you, Elijah." Bea replied, following after Blake who already wandered off to go bat.

"Do you want me to go first to show you how it's done, or you can go." Blake finishes putting on his batting gloves, and stands tall in front of Bea.

"No, ladies first." She smiles, laughing a bit at his facial expression.

"I'll remember that when there's a spider in your bedroom and you need me to come and kill it." He adds, closing the fence behind him.

Laughing, she moves away from the fence and sits at one of the nearby picnic style tables, watching her boyfriend as he begins hitting the baseballs flawlessly. She gets lost in admiring him, and smiles to herself loving to see him so carefree and acting childish.

"That was great, you're so good!" Bea exclaims, taking the bat away from him.

"Thanks baby, well now it's your turn and I know you've never done this before so I'll help you." He takes her hand gently leading her back into the fenced in area.

"Alright, show me how your prepared stance." Blake stands back, watching her adjust her bat on her shoulder.

"Okay, first off separate your feet more. Move your hands down farther apart."

Blake continued to show Bea and attempt to help her, but with the both of them being so dominant Bea likes trying things by herself first. While Blake, wanted to show her how to do absolutely everything because he felt he was always right. She hadn't hit a single ball with the help of Blake, and it was frustrating the both of them.

The bickering couple attracted the attention of Elijah as Bea had taken off her helmet inside of the cage.

"Excuse me, but you need to have the helmet on at all times in here. It's a hazard."