the beginning of an end

firstly I'd like to thank you all for the all amount of votes and comments His Angel has been getting lately including the ranking in the TOP 20 (HOLY FUCK) & thank you to all of you for your support❤️

AND 2k VOTES YOOOOO

hope you guys like the ending- I rewrote it like 3848392 times

Eros walk broke into an alarmed run- but I didn't miss how his eyes went wide and he  lowered his head from my view.

Bitch, I see you.

With his damn long legs that ate up distance and gave him a 100 pace head start.

Oh hell no. I knew I wasn't in the best shape but I had long legs too. Two can play at that game, Greek Salad. As I followed his figure through the crowd, a thought jolted through my mind.

What if it isn't him? What if your mind is playing some trick? No, it had to be him. I saw his face, and I wasn't letting go of that hope. I refused to.

He moved alarmingly fast, weaving through the crowd like a snake. The only reason I could still see him was because I could see over most of the heads of the crowd.

He wore a grey sweatshirt that helped him blend in, his dark head concealed by the hood.

Eros turned into an alley- a pretty narrow one at that. He thought he could lose me in a city I'd been living in my whole life. I knew this place like I knew Shawn Mendes's entire fucking life story.

I followed him in the alley, the stench of garbage filling my senses and it tested my gag reflex. I saw him nearly escaping out of my sight and I called upon my nonexistent athleticism and sprinted towards him.

We were alone in the alley so I yelled at the top of my lungs: "If you even attempt to leave, so help me I will slice your dick off slowly with a cleaver, Eros and you damn well know I will!"

He paused, and I nearly fainted from exhaustion. Fast-walking through not even half a block got me sweating and also thinking that I should hit the gym. But also, all this while it had been raining heavily and I still managed to chase after him without slipping. That deserved some kind of award.

Eros slowly turned around, facing me and all the emotion I'd felt in the last three months came flooding back, hitting me like a tidal wave.

"Tessa, I-" He began in that accent of his, sending a wave of shivers to my skin. He pulled his hood down slowly, revealing his entire face. He was still as fucking gorgeous as ever, no surprise there.