~*~ Good Vs. Evil ~*~

Liza’s POV

I shouldn’t have left the Mikaelson’s. I knew they were angry and so was I so it was for the best but now I was face to face with the dead.

Three men came towards me, none of which I personally knew but one looked familiar. Slowly I backed away but it wasn’t exactly the smartest move.

“Hello Liza, I do remember meeting you in 1922,” The eldest man smiled.

Raking my brain I tried to put my finger on whom he was. Then it hit me he was Mikael, the Father of Elijah, Kol and Rebekah.

“Mikael, are you here to finish what you started in the 20’s? I’m sure your children won’t be too happy that you’re back,” I frowned.

“Well they’d be happier I have you, so I can kill you,” He smirked.

I frowned. He wouldn’t kill me; I was the only hope to kill his children seen as he wants them dead. I knew he couldn’t just kill me if he wanted to kill all of his children. I wasn’t planning to kill them but he thought I would.

“Anyway who are you?” I questioned pointing at the other two men.

“We’re Connor and Galen. We were members of the brotherhood of the five,” One smiled.

“Shouldn’t you all be out trying to kill the originals instead of talking to me? They hate me so if you’re planning to hold me hostage to get them to come crying I’d think again,” I shrugged.

“No we are here to talk to you about your newly found powers and how you can use them,” Galen smiled.

I rolled my eyes. Of course that’s why they were here, they wanted me to kill the originals, I don’t think it was a good idea but they’d still talk about it anyway.

Alexander joined us but didn’t say a word.

“You have to kill them Liza. They are killing innocent people, they will destroy this earth,” Mikael explained.

“The reason you were put on this Earth was to kill the originals meaning all vampires and hybrids will be killed,” Connor smirked.

They were being serious. They should be killed but if I killed them then I’d die, and so would Caroline, Damon, Stefan and Tyler. Along with many innocent vampires that were accidently turned and hoped to live for a normal human life span at least.

“So Elisabetta are you going to kill them?” My Father smirked.

I sighed; I didn’t really have a choice. They may only be ghosts but they were still capable of killing me in moments. Even if I did kill the Mikaelson’s I’d be dead, it was a lose- lose situation.

“I’ll think about it,” I sighed going to leave but someone grasped my wrist.

Turning back around I saw Mikael holding my wrist. He pulled a stake out of his jacket and placing it into my hand.

“You’ll need this to kill the originals when you decide to,” Mikael smiled folding my fingers around the stake.

He had gone into my room and taken it from under my mattress just to make sure I could kill his children. To be honest it was sick, no matter what his children had done he shouldn’t want them to be dead.

I pulled my hand away from him, still holding the stake before stomping away from the four men that wanted me to kill the people that I cared for.

Travelling at vampire speed I was on the other side of Mystic Falls within moments.