26

Wonwoo arrived to school with dark rings below his eyes and a gloomy expression that was even more darker than today's rainy weather.

Yesterday, after he had came out of the shower, feeling all refreshed and lighter, he walked over to his phone to check his game, "neko atsume." Only to be scared the living daylights by jeonghan's warning message. Wonwoo has never feared jeonghan since he thinks of jeonghan as a 'clumsy' friend and mother to Club 17.

That was until jeonghan confessed his dirty little secret to wonwoo.

Oh, how could he even forget about jeonghan and his bloodshot eyes?

Hoping that he could avoid that bastard today, he brought along his black hoodie to 'camouflage' himself.

Putting the hoodie over his head, he quickens his pace to his class and swear to himself that he was going to keep his head low for the whole day.

-

Unlike wonwoo,Jeonghan arrived to school with a smile sweeter than candy . because of this, girls and boys fawned over him and how angelic (a/n : sEE WHAT I DID THERE OMF ) he looked.

Noticing his friend being crowded by almost everyone in his level, jisoo gently pushes his way through the crowd to get closer to that angel.

"OK but what the heck is happening? " jisoo questions.
"To be honest, I have no idea. I guess its just that I'm such a handsome lil' piece of heaven. " jeonghan replies proudly and he does a hair flip, not noticing that his luscious long golden hair just slapped Minghao's face.

"Oh my god. " minghao touches his face in awe. "Jeonghan sunbaenim's hair just slapped my face. "

"By the way, have you seen Kim mingyu ? " jeonghan whispers the question in jisoo's ear.

"Uh... Well i- "

"JEONGHAN! I SAW HIM TALKING TO WONWOO OPPA AT THE MUSIC ROOM ." a girl answers, amazingly being five heads away from jeonghan.

"oh THANKS!! " jeonghan thanked, giving the girl a cheeky wink before ditching jisoo as he dashes up to the second level.

-

As what he was told by the girl, jeonghan spotted mingyu talking to wonwoo. Wonwoo's back was facing mingyu and jeonghan could tell that wonwoo is hella exhausted, judging from his poor posture. His back was hunched, head hanging low and his body was slightly swaying left and right as if he's about to fall onto the floor and drift into a deep sleep.

Whereas, opposite wonwoo was mingyu who was the total opposite of wonwoo. Bright sparkling wide eyes, hands moving up and down as he enthusiastically speaks to the weary shorter one. As he talks, he never forgets to have his stunning smile.
Jeonghan hates to admit it but he admires the taller boy smile. There are no words to describe Mingyu's smile. If he could receive it in emojis, jeonghan would use the diamond and fire emoji. Diamond as his smile shines as bright as a diamond and fire as 'god damn Kim mingyu, you on fire."

Remembering what the hell he was here for, jeonghan strides over to mingyu, passing wonwoo and not giving a single fuck about him. Slyly, Jeonghan wraps an arm around mingyu's waist and viciously looked at wonwoo with a smirk on his lips.

"Hey wonwoo." Jeonghan greeted, emphasizing wonwoo's name.

"What the fuck do you want." Wonwoo growled, straightening his back to look taller.

"You know what I want. Or should I say, need. " jeonghan replied, also straightening his back.

The confused gray haired boy looked left and right at the slightly shorter older boys who were glaring at each other and mentally cursing at each other. Mingyu tried to squirm out of jeonghan's hold but the blond boy dug his nails into mingyu's skin and secretly pulled him closer . well, he's stuck.

"Uhm.." Mingyu tries to stop into their little glaring game by interrupting them but no avail.

"Jeonghan, stop it. I told y-"

"I'M SO SORRY BUT WHO WAS THE ONE WHO ACCEPTED MY OFFER?"

"YOU OFFERED IT TO ME. I WASN'T THE STUPID ARSE WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS CRAP. "

"And you were the one who started hitting ji- "

"Fuck this." mingyu interrupted. He stomped on jeonghan's leg, making the older yelp in agony. Jeonghan removed his arm that was around mingyu's waist to massage his foot. Free from jeonghan's grip, mingyu stomped away from the two childish boys .

"Just exactly what the fuck is happening?? "

as soon as mingyu left the scene, wonwoo grabbed the blond by the neck , slamming him against the music room door.

Wonwoo's eyes turned into a flaming colour of a dangerous burning hot fire. He squeezes his hand around jeonghan's neck, making sure jeonghan chokes and coughs loudly to satisfy wonwoo ears.

"Fuck off." Wonwoo hissed, the flames in his eyes going wild.

"Why don't you," jeonghan closed his eyes before opening his eyes to reveal his true achievement, 'red pain.' "Fuck off?"

Immediately , wonwoo darted away and removed his hand from jeonghan's neck, his face turning white as if he saw a ghost . It was amusing to jeonghan since he could see the little scared side of wonwoo by just a switch of eye colour.

"Arse." Wonwoo spat.

-

A/n: where. Is . this . story. Going :')

I will be going on a long hiatus starting from tmr since I will be having exams on the 28 of April. But, I will update 'flirt' tmr too before going on a LOOONG hiatus.

Also, thank you so so so so SOOO much for the 22k reads!! (๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
Because of this, I have made a book (?) Called "heaven story ideas." Basically , I just give y'all story ideas and u can use them!!

Once again, that you sooo much for the 22k reads and I'll see you guys tmr!!

Edit: I have finally decided how to end this story once I come to the last chapter. Its not what you're going to expect so I hope it'll blow your mind !!