1. SEDUCTIVE PREY

1.       SEDUCTIVE PREY

Annoyed and slightly frustrated, Malia rummages around her studio apartment in search of her car keys. "Mum, I'm not getting into this. I highly doubt he's cheating on you!" She grumbles back at the wailing woman currently situated on her sofa, which has doubled as a temporary bed for the past few days. Sofia slams her fists down on the cushions and throws her head back, her eyes trailing behind her daughter as she shifts from place to place.

"I'm not going back!" Sofia refuses to go back to the man that decided to cheat on her. Her children don't believe her, hell she doesn't believe herself... but why was her man out late, why did he always hide his phone...

Malia rolls her eyes before they zero in on the metal patiently sitting by the toaster. "I'm heading out; I'll be back soon. Okay?" she snags up the keys and pulls the long sleeves of her shirt, further down. "Call me if you need anything..." Sofia sighs as her daughter calls the words out and descends the industrial stairs, down to the bottom level.

Cracking her neck, Malia exits out the sliding doors and unlocks her curbed vehicle. Taking a seat on the soft cushion, she drags her phone from her pocket and dials up her father. She speaks to him in a hushed rush, informing him of his wifes location. His father remains as understanding as a Silvetti can be...which is not that much. Shaking her head, she ends the call and keys the ignition, indicating out of the parking spot. Revving her way down the street after glancing back at her warehouse styled shop, just to make sure the 'open' sign is flipped, she makes her way to a nearby pub.

The dark atmosphere assists in calming her mind and nerves. She tells herself this is necessary and that it's time to move on, despite the pep talk her leg shakes. The woman in her head, a true advocate of moving on, unlocks her chastity belt and pulls on suggestive panties. Lys, went to a pub and lost her virginity! Malia scolds her subconscious, this is completely different, for starters she's not a virgin. No, that was taken from her.

Rolling her bottom lip into her mouth, she bites down on the soft flesh. Parking outside a fair few metres away from the entrance, she closes her eyes and breathes through her nose while leaning back. Pinching the bridge of her nose she takes a moment to herself and focuses on something that always calms her down. Family.

Her eyes snap open and in one fluid move she grabs the door handle and pushes forward, it swings out and slowly she exits. With several curses under her breath, she locks up and heads into the highly intoxicated joint.

The bartender glares at Malia, her brothers had given him quite the talk. But damn the beautiful woman just kept coming back, she nods him and he gives her a warning grunt. She purses her lips and slips up onto one of the bar stools, awaiting her usual. "Back, again..." He slides a watered down glass towards her.

Malia ignores the worried tone in Darren's voice and replies, "yes, I need some liquid courage." Taking a sip, she deflates, "This isn't strong enough." She pushes it back towards her friend.

"It's as strong as it gon' get," Darren finalises with a hard expression, he leaves her to tend to others. Malia sucks her teeth and devours the liquor within a matter of seconds, she raises her hand slightly. "Stay put, Malia. I'm not about to have your brothers fuck start me." Darren grunts from a couple metres away after noticing her actions. She breaths out her frustration.

From the entrance a suited man settles his eyes on his next prey, he smirks at his mates and nods for them to take a seat. Sauntering his way to the black haired beauty, he mocks sitting at one of the spaces a couple seats down, catching the next games eye he approaches her. "How you doing, sweetheart?" He smiles softly, women always fell for it.