Chapter 16

Kiara:
I was struggling to get down from the wall or whatever I was hanging on.

"Well, well if it isn't the little Elementra" the old lady said calmly yet evilly.

"Who are you?" I said frowning.

"Where would the fun be in me telling you?" She smirked.

I looked at Harry and Nicco who were still unconscious and Jacob was in too much pain to move.

"What exactly do you want from me?" I asked anger evident in my voice.

"Might want to calm that temper down" she warned but I was on the verge of screaming.

Think Kiara think I was trying to find something around that might help me.

Wait Jacob said that I could use elements... What if.... I closed my eyes and picture flames erupting but before I could open my eyes and see what was going on I felt arms around my waist pulling me down and heard a very loud angry growl.

I tried to squirm from the person and focus "its me!" I heard Charlie's voice and immediately relaxed.

"Bea I've got her!" Charlie yelled and I opened my eyes only to see two wolves in front of the old woman.

One was white with black on its back and the other was grey with white on its back and belly.

I looked at Harry and saw Leo and Dayana by his side, and Jonathon and Maria beside Nicco.

"Now if you'll excuse me" Charlie said as he let go of me and suddenly ran toward the woman but before he reached her he front flipped and his clothes ripped and he was suddenly a huge black wolf.

"Shit!!!" I yelled and backed up shaking.

"Protect the princess Elina... Bea and I've got it" I heard Charlie's voice and the white wolf come in front of me.

"Elina?" I asked and the wolf bowed her head and lowered her head for me, her brown eyes boring into mine.

"Get on" she said and I scrunched my eye brows confused.

She got closer to me and her back was close to my leg.

I nodded and rode her back, her fur was very soft and she seemed very gentle as I rode her.

Jacob got on his feet and stood beside us.

"You okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Listen... I'm gonna turn but I'll keep my thoughts linked with yours" Jacob said.

"Why? I can already hear you guys?" I asked confused.

"Not mine... I'm the alpha thats different.. But I'm gonna need you to follow my every instruction" Jacob said and I nodded.

Jacob turned into a brown wolf and slowly walked in front of the lady and she shrieked in fear.

"Close your eyes" Jacob's voice said and I did as told.

"Imagine the wind lifting her up" he said "now... Imagine fire on her body" he said and I did as told and I could suddenly hear screaming.

"Take a deep breath" Jacob said.

"And imagine her becoming a fossil in the fire" Jacob said and I obeyed.

I heard screams and wails of pain but I kept my eyes closed.

The screams were getting louder but as soon as I tried to open my eyes everything went blank...