Chapter 22

Hey guys!! Thanks for waiting! hehe... You guys might think 2 weeks is abit long for me to be updating a filler, but considering that I used to only upload once a month... it's an improvement, no? :P 

Sorry, I'm just really busy with my studies... Failed one subject in my last test even though I studied my butt off.. :'( was depressed for quite some time, that's why I disappeared for awhile. :(

But anyway, I missed writing, so I decided to take a break from my "brain cells murdering" studies, and write another new chapter.

It's a filler too, I hope you don't mind... but I'll be uploading the next one sooner than I usually do to make it up to you guys.. :)

Thanks for being patient with me, and for loving my book. It means the world to me, especially when I read your all your wonderfully kind comments. They just.. take all my negative thoughts away, even if just for that moment.

So thank you all... so so so much.. <3 

Enjoy~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow....." Layla gasped as she looked around the beautiful city of Rome, her face squashed up on the window of a limo they got to take them to wherever they were staying for the night.

She'd only ever dreamt of being in Rome, yet here she was, riding in a limo with the four men she was head over heels in love with, in the place of her dreams.

Could life be any more perfect?

Lysander chuckled silently at the sight of Layla's excitement. He slowly sneaked a finger over and poked her cheeks that were currently flushed in her excitement.

"What was that for?" Layla pouted, her cheeks puffed out as she stared disapprovingly at Lysander's finger.

Smiling widely, Lysander shook his head. "Nothing, what do you want to see first, Layla?"

"Uum... Well, I want to check in to wherever we're spending the night first, take a bath and freshen up. Then, maybe we could go to the Trevi fountain?" Layla's eyes looked up hopefully at the four of them.

"Whatever you wish for piccola, it will be done." Damon's voice rumbled, and he kissed her cheek affectionately.

Layla's heart warmed at his words and her cheeks flushed at his kiss. She felt like she was on cloud nine, especially since the four men had been nothing but attentive to her every need. She was nervous about tonight, because she still had no plan at all.

How in the world was she going to get them out of the house for her to cook?

"By the way sweetheart, we need to apologize about something." Matt spoke out from beside her, his eyes looking apologetic.