Chapter 2

Fixed
8/28/16

Okay in here we start the story the last one was a prologue actually~

Anyways onto the story~!
----------------------------------------------

~At the Survey Headquarters~

Your POV

I sighed, moving my (h/c) locks off my face, as I grabbed the pile of paper and carried them towards Commander Erwin's office.

Can't this bushy eyebrows guy pick them by himself?!

I knocked on his door,two times, as he replied,"Name and business?",

"Corporal (Y/n) (L/n),Sir.You ordered me to bring your pile of paper..cause you're a lazy ass..",I mumbled the last part, under my breath, as he gave me permission to go in.I opened the door, placing the pile of paper at his table, as he faced me,
"(Y/n),I heard what you mumbled outside,don't you ever have an elegant choice of words?",I faced him,with an emotionless face,while he had a small smile on his lips.I fixed my jacket,as I openned my mouth,"I think,from what you know of my past,is enough to answer your question Erwin.",he nodded and grabbed a paper from the pile,before replying,"You may go,you're dismissed.",I nodded,going to the door,but stopped when he added something else,"Also,I need to speak something with you at night,it's important",I turned back, facing him,while he had a serious face.

When he makes a serious face it means it has to do with something from my birthplace.

I nodded and left his office closing the door behined me.Thoughts were in my head of what could Erwin need me for my birth place.But soon enough, my thoughts were cutted off,as my titan- crazy-freak best friend crashed me into a hug,"TINYY!!HEEEEYYY!!!!",we both fell on the concrete floor,as I grunted in pain.

"Ow,Hanji,please stop doing that!!",I said,harshly,as she grinned at me."I sometimes wonder how did we became best friends..",I said with a,sigh,as Hanji flicked my forehead, "You were always in a corner and I approached you!Even though your emotionless,I don't care!", she said,with yet another grin,as I rolled my eyes with a small smile,"Yeah,you have told me that a lot.",I said, as she helped me get up,and we proceeded to go outside eyeing the cadets practice.

"I heard Erwin has a really big mission with you about your birthplace.",Hanji said out of the blue,as my face was plain and emotionless again,"Yeah,I know..", "Even though you're strong and skilled,you better watch out,I heard they have maneuvering gears down there.",Hanji said serious,as I nodded watching the cadets practice hand-to-hand combat,"I wonder where and how they got their hands on those..",I mumble under my,breath laying on the wall,as I added,"And how do they even learn to use them..",thoughts were in my head,but Hanji cutted them off,"Hey (Y/n) have someone in your life?",she looked at me,as I cocked a brow, looking at her confused, "I mean,if you like someone.",I gave her a dumb face,while crossing my arms, "Hanji,I don't like anyone and never will,love is what makes your life a living hell in this type of crisis we humans have against titans.",she nodded,while placing her index finger on her chin,as she smirked at me,"You may say that,but I bet that you will fall in love eventually!",I rolled my eyes,as we started to walk inside the headquarters,while I waved my lefr hand at her,"Yeah,yeah,sure I will..",I said,sarcasticly,as she laughed, "Just watch,Tiny!You will!!",I glared at her,due to her nickname for me,as she grinned and started running to her office, "Remember your meeting with Commander Erwin!!",she shouted, through the halls,as I made my way to Commander Erwin's office.

Why does she has a lot of hope that I'll fall in love?

I shook my head,dismissing the thought,as I knocked Erwin's office door,"Come in (Y/n).",I opened the door,closing it behined,seeing Mike and Erwin sitting on leather arm resting chair's while some other cadets resting on walls,"Take a seat (Y/n).", Erwin said,as I nodded and sat on a chair across from them.

"As you heard,from Scout Leader Hanji Zoe,thugs from the underground had taken maneuvering gears.",Erwin said to me and Mike,as we nodded,while he continued,"No one knows how or where they can find them, but I believe it is a black market that gives it to them."

I placed my index finger on my chin,as I asked,"What if someone from the surface is the one giving it to them?",Erwin forrowed his brows, from my statement,in thought,as Mike added,"I agree with (Y/n) on this,I also heard from the Military Police Brigade that there are three thugs that have their hands on them."

Three thugs..

"Does that also mean that they have the skill and balance for the maneuvering gear?",I add,as Mike nodded,and Erwin placed his index finger on his chin,"I may have a plan on this kind of problem..",me and Mike looked at him,in curiousity,as he continued,"I also had the notice that (Y/n) and myself are in danger.","And why is that?",I cutted him off,as he looked at me,"We have been ordered to be killed.",I nodded,crossing my arms,as Erwin stood up,"I will finish telling our plan for tomorrow,but for now be alert that the cadets that were here tonight,will be the one's to go with us tomorrow."

The cadets all nodded,saluting,as they were dismissed to leave while me and Mike stood behined.

"(Y/n) and Mike,you will be the one's taking more action with me towards them.",we exchanged glances,nodding,as Erwin also nodded at us,"Tomorrow will be an interesting mission.."he said while looking through the window,watching the moon,which is being covered by gray clouds,starting to illuminate the dark sky.

"Tomorrow we'll go to The Underground City."

Author's note

Hallow guys~!!
Finished chapter two finally.

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see you on the next chapter~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty