34. Favors (CALM)

Michael: because I never start with Michael
What was life without pizza? This harsh reality was slapping you and Michael in the face as your favorite pizzeria was closing. Now you would be forced to eat peasants pizza, not the good stuff. The entire Clifford household was in an awful funk as today was their last day open to the public.

"Michael we need to do something I can't live like this," you groaned flipping over to face him.

"What can we do? It's too late they already sold the property," Michael sniffled trying to hold back tears.

"Can't we rebuy it?" You pouted not wanting to face facts, the best pizza in the entire world was about to be gone.

"No, I already tried that," Michael sighed looking at you with pity.

"Please tell me you at least bought them out of pizzas then," you flipped onto your back holding your growling stomach. You had more or less been on a hunger strike since Michael had broken the news to you.

"Well duh, but they already stopped delivery so I made Luke go to pick them up," your brother chuckled a little, "told him I was emotionally distressed and unable to drive."

"And he actually did it?" You scrunched up your face in disgust, Luke could be such a pushover.

"I know right, but we have bigger problems because I don't know what we are going to do with two hundred pizzas," Michael said sheepishly and you looked at him slack jawed.

"How did you convince them to make you that many? Did you call ahead? How much does that even cost?" You rambled until Michael threw a pillow at your head to get you to shut up.

"Answer my question first, what should we do with all of them?" Michael was able to dodge as you threw the pillow back.

"Buy a walk in freezer," you joked not thinking he would take you seriously at all.

"GREAT IDEA! WE CAN FREEZE THEM!" Michael slapped you on the back and pulled out his cellphone.

"No! Where would we put a walk in freezer around here?" You tried to take away the cellphone but Michael held it out of reach.

"I'm not that stupid, just going to get Ashton and Calum to bring us the biggest one they can find," he said and you relaxed no longer going for the phone.

"Good luck there," you didn't believe that Michael was nearly manipulative enough for this.

"Watch and learn," he grinned as he called their numbers.

"How's it going Michael?" Ashton answered with a signature Irwin giggle.

"Not so good," your brother fake pouted sending you a wink.

"Why? Is everything okay over there?" Ashton sounded worried already being drawn into your brothers con.

"It's fine I guess, me and Y/N are kinda down," he sighed loudly making you roll your eyes.

"That sucks, anything I can do to help?" Ashton asked, and there it was the final nail in the coffin. You looked at your brother bewildered as he got exactly what he wanted.

"There's just one thing, we need an industrial sized freezer," Michael stifled a giggle and the other end went quiet for a minute.

"You didn't kill anyone right?" Ashton finally whispered breaking the silence.

"No, we just need to keep some food from going bad," Michael feigned offense as if it was normal to ask people for giant freezers.

"Ok ok, send Calum over to my place and we can be over in a couple hours," Ashton sounded relieved at the reassurance of no illegal activity.