A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

New title from My homophobic Gay lover to a Kiss with a fist!! thanks you JazzyKLea

picture of  Nick----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

==================================================================================

“Pig!” I yelled in the middle of my teacher’s sentence. Yes 60 seconds on the clock.

“Nickolas Reed?!” the teacher yelled at me his face burning with anger. 5 seconds, c’mon hurry!

*Ring ring*

“Yes, saved by the bell! Have a great summer Mr.!” I ran as fast I can to the door pushing people out of my way.

“Gross the fag touched me! Am I going to turn gay now?! Help!” I froze at the sound of that voice.

“Try having to share a shower with the fag!” I turned around to face the most homophobic guys at our school, Zain Morph and Jess Reed. Yes Jess is my brother who absolutely hates gays. I remember before I came out how close we were, I always thought he would be the one to accept me but now he hates me.

“You know Jess tonight after my shower I am going to suck on the shower head imaging it as Zain’s dick and when I cum all over the shower I will put some on the shower head so when you take a shower in the morning all my gayness will be all over you! Then you will turn gay just like your twin brother!” his face turned red with pure anger and his hands turned to fist by his sides. I winked at Zain then ran down the hall as fast as I could.

“Nick! Get back here!” Jess chased me down the hall. I heard kids cussing him out as he pushed them into lockers or onto the floor trying to catch me. I smirked to myself I was the best track star in town he doesn’t stand a chance! I finally made it to the door to the parking lot, seeing my best friends yellow mustang waiting for me.

I ran straight into the door pushing against it but ran into something hard and all of a sudden I was falling. Wait since when was there a wall there?! Wait If I ran into a wall wouldn’t I be falling backwards? I opened my eyes to see a very shocked Zain lying underneath me.

Wow look at those eyes, crystal blue with the little bit of black hair falling into them.

“Well hello down there!” I smiled at him.

“Get off me you fag!” he roared.

“Nah I like it right where I am!” I saw Jess run out the door I just came from, “Well that’s my cue!” I kissed Zain real quickly on the lips before jumping off of him. I sneaked one last look from him I saw anger in his eyes but a spark of lust? Oh he is so going to get it! I smiled evilly to myself.

*hunk*

“Nick get in this car right now!” I heard Jake yell from his car. I ran up to his car too lazy to open the door so I just jumped in through the window.

“Drive, drive Jakey drive!” suddenly I was being jerked back into my seat and flying out of the school parking lot.

“Really Nick?! That last day of high school and I still have to save your ass?! Sometime I wonder if it would just be easier if I just let them get you, see if that will teach you a lesson,” I rolled my eyes he would never leave me with them, will he?

“It wasn’t my fault!” I whine.

“Do share!” he said in a perky gay voice. Once again I just rolled my eyes before explaining what happened.